Chapter Five

Hearing the credits repeating background music grow louder I woke up the next day sprawled on the couch. Getting up and rebraiding my bed head, I shut the tv off and heard chairs screech across the kitchen tile and voices lower.

Opening the kitchen door Harry and Ashton were seated at the table.

Giving off a smile, Harry did nothing in return except give me a serious look.

Before I could ask what was going on, Harry began.

"I told you not too mess with Ashton, that's all I said Gemma," Now I was concerned, he never called me by my whole name. "I specifically said leave my friends out of your fancy games, I can't believe you. Ash told me everything that happened, and fine. Be happy." Ashton mouthed sorry before waking out the back door. "The guys went back home," They didn't say goodbye? "Mom's coming back and Ashton is leaving for sure. He's a player Gem! He has a girlfriend back home, two as a matter of fact. You really are selfish." By now, my eyes were already stinging, while Harry's were infuriating red. As a tear slipped, his tense face grew calm and he hugged me. Apologizing to my brother I walked to my room slowly. Locking my door and going to my closet to change, Ashton was already sitting on my bed, eyes red from crying. Trying to smile his dimples barely appeared as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

That's where it happened, I cried and didn't stop and he did the same. "I.. I think I love you." He whispered and that was when he kissed me, then gathered his things, left and never came back.

SO THIS STORY ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK SO IM BRAINSTORMING A FEW IDEAS FOR MY NEW FANFIC. IT'LL TIE IN MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND INCLUDE MY FAVORITE GUY, HARRY. ;-)