2nd imagine Hate From The Fans Directly At Y/N

-Matt's P.O.V-

I've been dating y/n for 2 years now, when I told my fans that I found the right girl they were happy for me.

I saw some hate tweets here and there. I knew it was bound to happen some people don't like to see others happy.

After a year passed almost going into two years for y/n and I, I didn't see hate tweets anymore. I guess the haters were used to seeing me happy. And were tired of wasting their time hating on my relationship.

But last night as I went on Twitter and scrolled through my timeline I saw something that caught my eye..

There was trend saying "y/n doesn't deserve matt", there were countless of other trends as well about y/n.

It pissed me off. I didn't want y/n to see this shit, luckily she's sleeping beside me.

I decided to do a you-now even though it's three in the morning. I don't give a fuck.

People are talking shit about my girl, so im gonna see what they're gonna say when they see my you-now.

I set my camera up and get on you-now. As I'm waiting to connect to you-now I go onto twitter and let my fans know I'm doing a you-now.

I see I'm connected to you-now and take a deep breath and start talking.

"Hey guys. As you all know im still with my gorgeous girlfriend y/n, and have been with her for two years almost going on three years now." I lick my lips and look at the comments and sigh

"I was on Twitter and saw some trends that i wasn't glad to see. I'm happy with y/n she's a blessing. I'm in-love with her and have been since I first laid eyes on her."

I look at her seeing her sleeping peacefully and lick my lips then look back at the camera

" I don't appreciate what some of you guys are saying about her. I love her a lot, and to see those trends.. It pisses me the fuck off. I want you guys to be happy for me, not to give me or my girl hate. We're humans, we have feelings. Words hurt and the last thing I want to see is my girlfriend upset. I want to see a smile on her face, I want to see her smiling everyday. You guys make her day by the sweet things you say about her and about us. She adores you guys just as much as I do. But then there's some of you guys that don't respect our relationship and talk low about it. I'm here to make my fans happy. Y/n wants to make you guys happy too, she was a fan when we first met. She was dedicated to me just as much as you guys are. I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop the hateful trends about her and respect her. I don't care what's being said about me but y/n is my world and I'd do anything and everything to see her happy. Please respect my wishes, I love you guys!!"

I smile into the camera and look at the comments and see that their all nice comments. I lick my lips and sign off, I go onto twitter and thank my fans that respect my relationship and tell them I love them and to have a nice night/morning.

I shut off my laptop and take my shirt off and slip into bed beside my beautiful girlfriend y/n and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her head then dose off into a deep sleep with a content smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like Matt would react like that... Hope you enjoyed that imagine.. Many more to come (: