9th Imagine Mr.Espinosa

-Y/N's P.O.V.-
A lot has been going on lately, I'm beyond stressed out. I've been looking for a new job recently and nothing's caught my eye. My good friend Savannah suggested that I should look into what I enjoy doing which is assisting people, helping people in all general. Being an assistant doesn't sound like a bad idea, it's just looking for the job around here is a pain.
There are big companies in my town that are well known but I'm sure they aren't hiring.
I've been checking on a website that talks about a business that is owned by a young 24 year old man. Every time the website talks about the business it's always something nice. They get good feedback which is surprising since people in my town can be so rude.
As I click onto the website that I always check that goes on and on about the business, something catches my eye quickly. The topic this time is about the boss, usually it's about the employees and the structure of the building; never the owner. As my eyes read word per word I can't help but become fascinated about the owner.
"Young 24 Year Old Matthew Espinosa; The Owner Of Highly Ad's Has Donated Money To More Charities Than Ever Before!" I sit back against my seat sipping my tea and smile at the fact that a young man took the time out of his day to help people and isn't selfish because that's money coming out of his pockets.
I recently heard that they need more workers, supposedly some were fired due to stealing money for their own sake. As I stand up I put my cup into the sink, put my shoes on then grab my coat and keys and head out the door. My mind wanders on about the business Highly Ad's and I become a bit nervous as I reach my destination. As I get out of my car and walk into the building I give myself a little pep talk. I can do this, head held high and don't be nervous..
I walk up to the receptionists desk and am greeted by a middle aged woman typing away at her computer. As she looks up at me she narrows her eyes through her glasses and gives me a dirty look. I put a fake smile on my face and speak to her "I'm here to speak to Mr.Espinosa", she rolls her as she speaks "Do you have an appointment made?"
I simply lie as I speak "Yes. I'm supposed to be with him right now.", she nods and calls him. As I stand there I nervously take in my surroundings and bite my bottom lip as she says for me to go to his office. I nod as I take the elevator up to the second floor and think of what to say. The elevator stops and as I walk out I see another receptionists desk with a twenty something year old girl. I start walking and see his name in bold on a door and knock, once I'm told to enter I do.
He looks up from his phone and his eyes follow me as I slowly walk into his office and sit in a chair. "What can I do for you?" I lick my lips as I take in his appearance and softly speak to him "I'm interested in the job, the assistants one." He nods and opens a drawer from his desk and hands me a folder while speaking "I need you to sign them and when you're done we can talk about the job." I nod and start signing papers, as I finish I see he is already staring at me.
I blush and hand him the folder back, as I do he speaks up "What made you interested in the job?", I can't help but want to run my fingers through his hair and kiss his pouty lips. "I love helping people, assisting someone is something I enjoy doing. You're looking for an assistant and I'm looking for someone to assist." He nods and licks his lips then speaks up "We need someone like you here. Have you had past job experiences that has anything to do with assisting someone?"
"Yes the job I recently had, like I said I enjoy helping people." I softly say while biting my bottom lip. He looks at my lips then at my eyes and nods. "Okay well you have the job. Congratulations and welcome to Highly Ad's" he smiles speaking and stands up, I stand up and shake his hand. After shaking his hand he finally introduces his self even though I know who he is. "I'm Matthew Espinosa, but to my employees Mr.Espinosa and you are?"
I nod and smile as I speak "I'm y/n and I understand sir, it's a pleasure to work here thank you." He smiles back and walks around his desk to the door "Let me show you to your office." He looks at me as I nod and follow him, as we walk I realize my office is next to his.
One of the doors in my office enter into his, I blush as I see him checking me out. He then looks up to my face and smirks a little then tells me that my appliances will be in soon. I sit down in my chair and take in my surroundings sighing happily.
-Two Years Later-
It's been two years since I've been working here at Highly Ad's and I still enjoy working here. After a few weeks of working here Matt and I became close. A few months later we started dating, we've been together now for a year and a couple of months. I blush as I sit in front of Matt on his desk "You look so good on my desk babygirl. Remember when I fucked you hard on it yesterday?" Matt speaks raspy as I nod feeling myself get wet
"You like it when I fuck you on here don't you?" I nod as I watch Matt lick his lips and slip his hands onto my thighs pulling me closer to him. "Are you gonna let me do it again? Are you gonna be quiet this time? We don't want anyone interrupting us babygirl" he smirks while pulling me onto his lap, I feel his bulge against my clit and moan softly while nodding.
He pulls his shirt off and helps take mine off, I start to undo his belt and unbuckle his pants as he pulls down my leggings. I slip his jeans off and start grinding against his bulge, he groans while kissing my neck. I feel him get harder, he slips my bra and thong off and takes his boxers off. "Try and be quiet now baby unless I tell you to speak understood?" Matt speaks raspy, I nod biting my tongue as he slips his tip into me and fills me completely.
He grunts lowly and stands up still in me and lays me on his desk slipping into me harder, I quietly moan and arch my back. He puts a hand beside my head and another on my hip as he slides into me harder and faster. I watch Matt lick his lips groaning out my name as I tighten around him, he thrusts into me deeper making me call out his name quietly.
I hear a phone ring above my head and see Matt look at it, I tighten my legs around him and pull him closer to me as he goes deeper than before. He continues sliding into me deeper and slows down his pace a bit as he grips my ass. The ringing of the phone continues, Matt picks it up as he continues thrusting into me harder this time. I bite my tongue to hold back a moan, Matt licks his lips and talks to the person. "Yeah.. I know.. Alright.. I gotta go man. Alright talk to you later."
I watch Matt end the call and drop the phone on the floor as he picks me up thrusting into me deeper as I call out his name a little louder. He grunts sexily as I tighten around him and cum, he growls sexily and sets me back down on his desk and thrusts a couple of more times as I moan out "Matt.. Oh Mr.Espinosa.. Fuck me.." That sets him off as he cums in me as I moan loudly cumming again. He slows down and pulls out of me, he smiles lazily at me as I smile back at me with adoration.
He kisses me then gets dressed and I do the same. As we finish I sit down and hear a knock at the door, Matt calls out for the person to enter. As I space out I think about my life and how happy I truly am. Thanks to my job and to Mr.Espinosa. (;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed that imagine, Matt being a boss sounds unbelievably sexy. Lol
As usual many more imagines to come (: