11th Imagine Welcome To My Life

-Y/N's P.O.V.-

I am suddenly woken up from a deep sleep to feeling someone sucking on my neck and hearing them call my name. I open my eyes and see Matt hovering over me as he continues to nip at my neck, I moan and softly push him away. He groans and kisses my neck then pulls away from my neck and looks down at me with a devious lustful look in his eyes.

He smirks and licks his lips, I bite my bottom lip and try to get up but am quickly pressed down against the bed. "Matt let go, I want to brush my teeth." I mumble and see his smirk grow wider, "Kiss me first then I'll let you get up." He says, I jokingly roll my eyes and quickly peck his lips. "There. Now move it mister." I say and hear him chuckle, he leans down and pecks my lips then rolls over to his side of the bed. I get up and walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth then walk back into our room and lay on the bed.

He rolls over and pulls me closer to him, he's always been so affectionate. "Matt what are you doing?" I ask him as he kisses my shoulder and slips his hand beneath my shirt. I feel him smirk against my shoulder and feel his hand softly rub my stomach. I feel his hand inch slowly higher and higher, I move his hand away and fix my shirt then get up. I begin walking out of the room and hear Matt call after to me, I simply reply with "I'm going to make breakfast." As I walk out into the hallway I decide to check on our two year old son, I slowly and quietly open his door and see him still asleep in his bed. I smile and close the door and leave it open a little, I begin walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I take out the pans and the food and begin cooking, as I flip the pancakes I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I bite my bottom lip and lean back into his chest and relax, he softly nips at my neck and rubs my sides. I moan as he softly bites my neck and sucks on the skin, eventually this will lead to exactly what he wants. There's no denying, I want it as well but at the moment I'm cooking and our child is due to be up any minute now. I take a deep breath and speak "Matt as much as we both want pleasure, we can't do anything about it at the moment." He pulls away and sighs, "We haven't made love in a few days.. I just want to please my wife, there's nothing wrong with doing so." I turn the stove off and turn around and look at him, he runs a hand through his hair and licks his lips.

"We made love last night babe, I'm just a little busy at the moment and our son is due to be waking up any moment." I say and cross my arms over my chest, he bites his bottom lip and nods. "Maybe I'm over exaggerating a bit but still.. And yeah I get it. I guess maybe another time." He says and sighs, I frown and speak "Tonight I'll make it up to you.. Okay baby?" I walk closer to him and see him nod, I softly grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back immediately, as the kiss begins to deepen I hear a cry through the baby monitor. We pull away and Matt licks his lips and walks up the stairs to grab our son.

Matt is an amazing guy, being able to call him my husband is amazing. To have him in my life is a blessing, our child is a blessing. I'm happy to call him mine, he's the man all of the girls want in their life's. Besides that this was a little peek into my every day life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I last updated, I apologize. This was a short imagine but it will continue into another imagine.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, as usual many more imagines to come (: