how to turn a smile upside down

Alastors POV

I had just gotten word that vaggie had seen someone who looked rather suspicious in pentagram city,  saying they stuck out,  they looked alive.
I did not believe such nonsense,  I had better things to do. But I did regret not listening to her. 
I was walking home one evening when a man walked up to me with a large poster.  " Excuse me,  is this you? " He asks unrolling it and I see that it is one of the posters, warning people to watch out for me,  the radio demon. 
" Why yes it is!  Is there something you would like? " I ask with my smile growing. 
" Well yes,  I need you to come with me.  And knowing you won't come easily,  " He says,  snapping his fingers.
I tilt my head,  buy was interrupted by electricity running through my body,  and I can take many hits,  but electricity is not one of them. 
My eyes turn to radio dials and the arrows spin around my eyes fast,  blood trickles out of my mouth. 
Falling to the floor,  I can see more demons- wait,  those aren't demons...
Those are mortals. 
" We are taking you back to the living world,  we will secure you,  protect you,  and contain what monstrous abilities you may possess.  Your just a nother no good SCP... " He scoffed.
After that,  my mind went black as more electricity shocked my body. 

About a two days pass by and I wake up,  my eyes hurt from the bright white lighting.  I look around and try to push myself up,  but I can.  I'm wearing a restraint jacket?  And a muzzle?! 
I don't know what's going on. 
I struggle,  but manage to stand up and walk over to a thick glass window blocking me from the outside Side world. 
" Where am I?.. " I ask.

Time skip about on me year

It had been about a year ever since they took me into this awful place.  If hell wanted to be hell, just bring a demon here for the rest of their lives, they'll wish they found God. I hear a creak behind me and I whip around seeing a nother doctor. 
" Good evening, I'll be new your care taker from now on.  And if you do not cooperate,  you will be tazzed.  But I need to take your blood test,  so don't try anything on me.  This room stops you from using your abilities,  as you already know. " He says pulling out a needle,  walking towards me.  I had no way to stop him but one.  I run at him,  sinking my antlers into his chest.  He yells out in pain holding his chest.
" LET ME OUT OF HERE. " I hiss at him.  He grabs his walkie talkie from his side.  " We have a situation  with SCP 666! " He yells. 
SCP 666... My number.
He stands up,  pulling out his tazzer and running at me,  making contact with my neck. 
" S-S-S-SHIT!!!! " I yell,  one eye had gone blurry,  I could feel the pain of my glass like eye crack a bit.  My ears fall back on my head.  The doctors foot slams into my face,  knocking me down.  I gasp in pain,  I couldn't do anything but lay there.  More people run in pinning me down.  A nurse injects me with an odd looking fluid.  It stings going in,  but soon I grow tired.  It's hard to move and I just lay there on the hard white floor,  the people calling me "out of name". 
Before I could black out,  a female wearing scrubs runs in panicked. 
" What happened?! " She asks. 
" Well,  this monstrosity here hurt Alex when he was trying to get a blood sample.  So we are going to put him down for a nap. " A man says to her.  She looks down at me and I look into her eyes,  feeling something that wasn't blood on my cheeks.  Tears.  Was I crying?  The electricity was messing with my mind,  reminding me of events from my pass.  Silent misery. 
The woman walk over to me getting on her knees next to me.  She looks worried.  Lifting my hair,  she starts to look at something.  " The tazzer left a mark.. " She mumbles.  " And your poor eye... " She sets a soft hand on my cheek wiping my tears away.  " You poor soul... I'm so sorry they did this to you... " She whispers to me. 
Before I could try and respond,  everything went out like a light as I blacked out. 
Who was she?
Why was she treating me with kindness?
It was so odd,  I couldn't wrap my head around it.  So many things were happening at once,  I couldn't keep up with it.  I feel sharp pains in my head,  I couldn't make them stop no matter how loud I yelled.  It felt like someone was ripping my antler off. 
Soon I woke up.  A stabbing pain in my head,  I sit up and look at the glass wall,  seeing my reflection. 
My antlers...
" Where are my antlers?! " I yell.
I look up seeing a nurse staring at me.
" They had to cut them off so you can't hurt anybody. " She sighs. 
I walk near a wall sliding down it and looking up.  I started to laugh.  This all must be a joke,  right?  One big joke!
Husk you old bag you really got me this time!
I started to laugh hysterically,  hitting my head up against the wall.  This place was driving a mad man mad. Driving me mad.  My smile left my face and I'm left there hitting my head against the wall.  I'm in daze,  but I keep going.  I could feel the blood make a river of red down my neck.  I close my eyes,  hitting harder and harder till it feels like I'm hitting something softer.  I open my eyes to see that woman with her hand behind my head.  I must have not seen her come in. 
I back up,  but she just gives me a worried look. 
" What you did wasn't wrong... " She says softly, wiping blood off her hand.  My ears perk up a bit.
" W-what? " I ask. " What you did to Alex.  You were just trying to defend yourself.  And all of those things they said,  are not true... " She says,  giving me a soft smile. 
I try to move over to her,  but because I'm so weak at the time it was hard to move.  She must have noticed,  because she moved over next to me.  " What's your name? " She asks.  I look at her with a tired expression.  " A-alastor... " I say putting on a polite smile.  " And you?... "
" (Y/n).  It's very nice to meet you.. ~" She says.  She sets her hand on my cheek,  and I normally don't like it when someone touches me but she was the nicest person I have ever met in a while.
" Well... I came in here to tell you that I have been placed as your new care taker.  They flew my out here from the mental asylum in Texas to work here.  They said they needed help with an demon that was going to be called an SCP,  and because a lot of the people I work with show good improvement,  that's probably why they got me here." She explains.  I look at her.
" I'm glad your here... " I mutter.  She looks up at me,  smiling. 
I lay my head on her lap,  sighing.
She smiles,  patting my head. Her hand moved to my ears,  which felt nice.  I purr softly.
" I can tell me and you will be together for a long time.. ~" She says,  setting a hand on my cheek.
I nuzzle her hand,  yawning a bit.  " You may sleep if you would like alastor.  I will be right here. " She says.
I nod and cuddle up against her.  She was very warm compared to the hard stone and metal floors.  Like a blanket that had been sitting next the a fire place.  (Y/n)  rubs my ears and soon I purr myself to sleep. 
I would love to live in hell with her,  it would be nice.  But I don't really see how I could ever get out of here with all of this new technology.  If they found out how to got into hell and snatch a demon such as myself,  who knows. Charlie and the others could be here right now going mad.  I hope not,  mental pain is worse then physical pain.  But mix them both together and you get everything in the world that isn't good.  Maybe it's the world getting back at me,  who knows. All I know is that thing will be much easier the more I see (y/n)...
I want to see her every second of every day...