a day to remember

You and vaggie were filling up the beer behind husks bar. Alastor past out on the couch, he was still sore from the other night.
That was when Charlie basically kicked down the door, scaring the living day light out if you.
" Charlie, what gives? " Alastor asks, now awake.
" What gives? Water gives! Get your swimsuits on, WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH! " Charlie yells, slamming the door and running upstairs.
You all weren't as excited as Charlie, but got up anyway to put on your swim suits.

With in an hour, everyone was down stairs and in a bathing suit except Baxter, since he was scared of water.
You and alastor were almost matching, him wereing an old swimsuit from the early 1900s, you wereing one from the 50s.

You loved the look of yours, but angel kept calling you and alastor "old couple", which you didn't enjoy

Alastor cracked a joke by saying, " You can call us that when we're married. "
Which flustered you beyond repair.
" Alright, bad news, the limo will fit everyone but two people. And we have an old Indian motorcycle but I don't think anyone knows how to ride one. "
Your ears perk up. Your father had an Indian motorcycle! You loved to ride it around the neighborhood.
" I can ride it! I love motorcycles! " You say. This surprised everyone.
" You can drive one of those old lady? " Angel dead pans.
" I'M NOT OLD and yes. I can drive one. My dad used to drive me to school on his. "
" Oh, ok! You can drive it and maybe drive someone else. "
Charlie suggests. You look over to alastor who has a look of no on his face.
" Aaaaalllll~" You say. He backs up. " I don't do motorcycles! " He protests.
" Please? " You ask.
He sighs. " Fine." He says in defeat. He did want to see you on the motorcycle, like a pin up girl, but he kept that to himself.
You walked out to the side of the building to see the motorcycle, it was in good condition! You hoped in had enough gas in the tank.
You put your hair in a ponytail and tucked it in the strap around your neck so your hair wouldn't hit alastor in the face.
" What are you doing? " He asks.
You hand him a hair tie.
"Here, your hair will smack you in the face in get tangled because of the wind. it happen to me when I was a kid and I had to cut it out. " ( true story)
He puts his hair up and looks cute in it, silly almost.
Starting it up, alastor hops on and hangs onto you tightly, probably doesn't enjoy the noise it makes.
" It's ok al, I won't kill us yet. "
You say, pulling up to the front of the building.
" I'll follow you guys! " You call out to Charlie, giving institutions to razzle in the front seat. How odd.
Your on the road in the next few minutes, going down the highway, and you could feel alastor was not impressed.
You got to the beach and park next to Charlie's limo. Alastor hops off the bike and untied his hair, it poofing out. You chuckle and point at it. " Your hair! "
He takes your hair tie off and yours poofs up and your hair looks like a dandy lion.
Angel steps out of the car and looks over, laughing his ass off.
" What the hell happened to you?! " He yells.
" The wind did! " You say, laughing, patting down the puff ball you call your hair.
Alastor does the same. " Can I ride in the car on the way back? " He asks.
You smile evilly. " No way! Your driving me home. " You say.
" I'll teach you how to drive it. "
His ears flatten.
" Nooooo! " He yells. You hold his hand and kiss his cheek. " Yes you are. ~"
He sighs in defeat. You pull him to the water where the group was setting up.
You lay down a towel and lay down, stretching out.
Angel comes running outout of the water with a octopus in his hand.
" Coming through! " He yells, throwing it and it lands on your lap, wrapping around your legs.
You stiffen up, the octopus starts to get burnt, cooking on your legs. You rip it off and throw it back at angel.
" Ass hole! " You yell as it smacks him in the face. He screams like a girl and everyone laughs.
" Are you alright dear? " Alastor asks.
You snicker and hold his hand.
" Yes, I'm fine. Wanna go for a swim? " You ask.
His smile grows larger and you both get up, running into the water.
It felt good on your skin, you could tell it was the same with alastor. This was one of the only beaches in hell with clear water. You see him float around under water, grabbing your leg.
" Oi! " You yell, falling into the water.
That was all it took for you two to be laughing like idiots. He shakes off like a dog which was cute. Charlie floats up to you and alastor, taking a break on the sand bar.
" Having fun? " She asks, pushing her hair back. You nod your head, picking up a star fish.
You slap in on your face.
" I'm mermaid man! " You yell, getting on the sand bar and flopping in the water. You could see husk on the beach loose his shit, whisky coming out his nose.
You take off the star fish and throw it at vaggie, getting a scream from her.
It was a good day, you all sat on the beach and ate a late lunch, you packed a steak burrito, which you shared with vaggie and alastor ran off, coming back with a dead deer. You sometimes forget that he hunts for himself...
A little while later, the stars started to come out, and alastor was sitting on the beach, you laying in his lap, cuddling up close to him on top of a sheet that you brought.
It was peaceful, the sound of the ocean and stars shining this the sky.
You turn your head to see nearly everyone was having a taste of the cuddles.
Husk and angel, Charlie and vaggie, mimzy was past out on crymini.
You smile and hear alastor speak.
" It's funny... How we can all go from in a dark place to sitting in front of a sun set... " He says.
You smile, holding his hand.
" Well... We're all the same when it come to that. With us, think of it like this. The stars can't shine without darkness... And at the end of the day... We all just want to shine... ~"

 ~"