Day 4 - Bakusquad

He came to slowly, feeling as if his head was full of cotton and he was hearing everything from underwater. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times to ward away the bleariness.

There was a man standing beside his bed. He couldn't see his face thanks to the messy black hair covering it, but by the fact that he currently couldn't remember his own name, he doubted he would recognize him even if it wasn't.

He sat up and looked the man up and down, inspecting him and trying to figure out who he was. He had looked over when he sat up and was studying him as well as he pulled two small devices out of his pocket and placed them on the bed.

Hearing aids.

“You have amnesia,” The man stated after he had put them in, and he snorted derisively.

“Yeah, no shit.”

The man raised an eyebrow at him, “Well, good to know you didn't lose any of your personality with your memories.”

He sighed and sat in the chair that had been pulled up beside the bed. Had someone else been waiting for him to wake up?

“Let's get this over with. Your name is Bakugou Katsuki, you are 15 and go to UA, a high school for aspiring heroes and your superpower is that you can detonate your sweat at will. I am Aizawa Shouta,  your homeroom teacher and currently your guardian. You angered the wrong person apparently and the used their quirk to make you have temporary amnesia.”

Katsuki blinked and looked down at his hands. Yeah, he guessed that made sense.

“Who was in here before I woke up, who was waiting for me?” Aizawa seemed surprised he had asked, and Katsuki shrugged before explaining, “The chair was already pulled closer to the bed and you still have your jacket on, it wasn't hard to tell there was someone else here.”

Aizawa sighed, “Four someones actually, and I had just got them to leave before you woke up by saying you wouldn't like all the noise. I'll tell them you're awake and your situation and they should be back within the hour.”

After that Aizawa left, and Katsuki thought be was going to be alone for a while. Turns out it was only about ten minutes before someone came in the room.

“Baku! Good to see you're back in the land of the living!” a fully pink girl with weird eyes strutted into the room and Katsuki raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, thanks?” She looked over to him after he said this and raised both of her eyebrows.

“Oh, right, amnesia. Welp,” she strutted over and flopped down at the end of the bed, crossing her legs, “Nothing we can do about that but jog some memories.”

He sat further up in the bed, “And how the fuck do you propose we do that?”

Mina tapped a glittery nail to her chin, “Maybe we should just talk about memories? Like… oh! Like that time Kami licked an electric fence and went so over his watt limit that I got him to wear a bear suit and do orange justice!”

Katsuki snorted at that, “How the fuck did it not kill him?”

She rolled her eyes, ”His quirk is electricity so he just absorbed all the power the face had, which was a lot.”

As the two laughed, Katsuki remembered vaguely another time he did this, just sitting there laughing with a friend. He wasn't able to remember much though, so right after he remembered he looked over to Mina, but before he could do anything two guys strolled into the room.

The first was tall, with plain black hair, tired eyes, and an easygoing smile. The other was short in comparison with a wide smile and bright blond hair (and was that a black lightning bolt dyed in his fringe?).