Chapter 10 - Pizza&Kiss

Trying my best to ignore him, I kept eating the pizza and stared at the table. His hand slowly sat down my shoulder and I shivered at the touch, swallowing the piece in my mouth louder than usual.
“You know, for such a smart girl you act pretty dumb sometimes. If something is wrong just tell me, but don't turn into a little bitch. I'm sick of women acting like this, you aren't better than other, I was wrong”
Robert sat on the chair on the opposite side of the table, following my every move with his eyes. I could only imagine how dark and angry they were, since I was way too scared to actually look at him. Tears formed in my eyes from his words, which echoed in my head.
“I miss home. I miss going out.
I want to go out, Robert”, I looked up and our glances met. He slowly shook his head, taking a piece of the delicious pizza.
“You can go out, someday. But I don't trust you enough yet. So better stop acting up and show me that I can trust you, than we can keep talking.
But, if you don't want to wait, we can make a deal, of course”
I watched him eating with a surprised face, than started smiling like an idiot. “Really?”
“Yea, we can cancel the contract and I kill both of your parents. If you prefer this choice, go ahead, tell me. You’ll be free, I won't bother you anymore”
He shrugged and threw the piece back into the box, leaning back in his chair. “Not hungry anymore”, he whispered, threw his head back and closed his eyes.
Guilt crawled over my body, sending a weird feeling into my stomach. Robert just sat there in silence, his head turned to the ceiling. How does he, the person I hated from the very first moment I met him, manage to feel my with guilt and a bit of fear whenever I tell him something he wouldn't like?
I stood up quietly and walked over to him, sat on his lap lightly and watched his head turn to me again and his eyes opening.
“Im sorry, again. I feel so locked in here, like a bird in a cage. I'm sorry, for being such a brat sometimes. Can you forgive me?”, I whisper talked, staring into his beautiful, brown eyes.
He slowly leaned forward, covering my lips with his and involved me into a passionate and fond kiss. My hands wandered to his cheeks, stroking them softly with my thumb, while his roamed around my back, stopping at my butt and pulling me closer. I totally lost the sense of my surroundings when his tongue started to play with mine, leaving me breathless. Way too soon he pulled away and grind at me.
My head was growing red like a tomato, embarrassed but pretty happy.
“I had to stop or I wouldn't have been able to resist fucking you once more”
Yes, it was possible that I grew even more red.
“How was work?”, he shrugged with his shoulders and send me a sweet smile. “As always”
“Btw, what even is it that you do?”
His smile faded and he seemed to think about which words to use. “Uhm, well” He started but stopped and I could hear his brain working.
“Yes?”
“If I tell you, you have to promise not to psyche out”
I stood up and sat on my chair again, eyeing him with confusion.
“Robert, where are you working”
“Let me tell you my... my life”, he began, drank from his coke and continued.
“I started at Wall street, friends from high school told me to and honestly? I was amazing and made some fortune. But after a while I was bored, needed something more… interesting. So with the money I’ve had I built a company, my company. Down-J stands for Downey Jr”
I’ve heard about that particular name, I had a picture of a high building in my head but couldn’t connect the dots. I never new what happened in there and I don’t know if anyone knows what this company actually does.
“I train people, well my workers do. And… to make this short: Im a Hitman”