Practice(Michael Clifford)

You nervously paced around your apartment, trying to figure out how to ask your best friend Michael the most awkward question ever. You weren’t inexperienced in the sex department-just in the oral sex department. You’d never given a blowjob and you were scared if you gave one to some guy you were dating, he’d be turned off. So you thought of a complicated solution: you were going to ask your best friend if you could practice on him.

It would be awkward, but you and Michael were close enough that there really were no barriers in your relationship. You sighed nervously before walking out to where Michael was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Michael, I have a question." you sighed and he set his phone down while he looked up at you. "Okay?" he hummed. "Can I- give you a blowjob?" you said, jumping straight to the point. "W-what?" he half-gasped and widened his eyes. "I just need practice and um-" you started. "Yes, don’t explain, I’m okay with this" Michael grinned, cutting you off from explaining. "Okay" you laughed and paused for a moment.

"Take off your jeans and lay back on the couch" you ordered and he quickly obliged, ridding himself of his jeans, leaving him in his boxers as he laid back on the couch, his arms resting behind his head.

You crawled over top of him, your fingertips slowly tracing along his waistline as you smirked at the already formed tent in his pants. You quickly tugged off his boxers, his length springing up as you tossed them somewhere across the room.

You grabbed him in your hand, moving your hand teasingly slowly as you moved it up and down his length. “Don’t tease” he hissed as you continued this for a while, and you smirked before taking the tip of him in your mouth, gently swirling your tongue around him.

"Fuck" Michael moaned as you started to bob your head up and down, taking more and more of him each time your head went down. His fingers tangled through your soft hair to move your head faster, and within seconds he was moaning and cursing under his breath, bucking his hips up one more time before releasing into your mouth.

You hummed and cleaned him up before pulling his boxers back up and awkwardly looking back up at him. “Was that okay?” you chuckled and he pulled you so you were cuddled against his chest.

"That was fucking amazing" he whispered and ran his large hand up and down your back. "Really?" you blushed and he nodded. "And baby-" he started, his breath tickling your neck as his lips were centimeters from your ear. "I’ll return the favour later" he smirked, nipping at your neck gently and sending chills down your spine.