All For One(C.A.L.M.)

I slowly started to wake up, my head lolling from side to side as I felt air rushing over my body. My naked body. I tried to move my arms to cover myself, but they were tied to something above me, then I started to panic. My eyes slowly opened as I was faced with darkness, and I knew there was a blindfold of some sort wrapped around my eyes. What was happening? First thing I knew me and my boyfriend Calum were watching a movie and I fell asleep, now I was here.

"Hello?" I called out, moving my feet around as I realized I was on a bed. I began pulling on my restraints again, as I felt helpless. I was naked and helpless, Calum nowhere around. I heard voices, they were right outside the door. "Don’t do anything stupid or anything to hurt her." Calum. It was Calum. Why was he doing this to me? "Calum?" The voices ceased as the door opened, heavy footsteps filling the room as I knew Calum wasn’t the only one who stepped in. 

"Fuck." I heard a whisper, but I could faintly make out who it was. I began to pull again, crossing my legs over each other in attempt to cover myself as I felt a hand on my face and I knew it was Calum’s. The blindfold was removed from my face, as my worried eyes looked up into his calm ones. "What’s going on?" I asked, as he smiled, caressing my face as the joy of seeing me tied up and vulnerable turned him on. I looked down at him, seeing him only in his boxers.

"It’s been brought to me that the rest of the band thinks your pretty fit." I blushed, shrugging as he smiled. "They all want to fuck my gorgeous girlfriend. So today, i’m gonna let them." He stood, as I saw the rest of the boys standing there, their eyes clouded with lust and their bulges in their boxers letting me know how excited they were to see me fully naked. I looked at Calum as he clapped his hands together, smirking. "We’ll go Michael, then Luke, then Ash." 

I bit my lip, nodding softly as he smirked, the rest of the guys except Michael found a seat in chairs. Their hands rubbing over their bulges as Michael pulled out something from behind his back. “Calum’s right, you are perfect.” I blushed, looking at the nipple clamps in his hands as he smirked. He crawled onto the bed, lying them on my stomach as he pulled off his boxers, tossing them behind him. His hands ran up my sides, my teeth finding my bottom lip as I felt my buds harden under his rough touch.

"Perfect." He grabbed the clamps, attaching each of them to my erect nipples as I moaned at the feeling. "Like that?" I nodded, sighing as he kissed down my stomach, stopping at my center, which was pretty soaked. "Who are you this wet for?" "You, Michael." I said, feeling very aroused right now, thinking of all of them were about to have me any way they wanted, while Calum watched. Michael smiled, placing a kiss to my clit as I jerked.

"God she tastes so sweet." Michael said, licking up my slit as I let out a moan. "Go ahead and fuck her Michael." Luke growled impatient, as Michael rolled his eyes. I bit my lip, the clamps making my body shake with pleasure before he removed them, a whimper coming from my lips. "Those things cut off circulation, y’know?" He chuckled as I shrugged, as he tapped his head on my clit, my face turning to the side. "Look at me." He demanded, plunging inside as I let out a scream.

His hand wrapped around my throat as I moaned out, my nails digging into my restraints. “Don’t fucking hurt her Michael.” Calum growled, getting worked up as he clenched his jaw at his mate. “Shut the fuck up Calum.” His grip wasn’t that tight, but it was just right. He lifted my hips, fucking me harder as his tip hit my g-spot every time. “Who’s fucking you this good? Huh?” I opened my mouth to speak, only a moan escaping. “Fucking answer me.”

"You Michael!" I screamed, biting my lip as my heels dug into his ass, pushing him even closer if that was possible. His balls slapped into the curve of my ass every time he thrusted deeper, causing my head to dig into the pillow and my back to arch. "Are you gonna come?" I nodded, feeling the pit of my stomach in knots as his hand left my throat, his thumb rubbing my clit as I stretched out my legs, releasing all over his cock. He pulled out, jerking himself as I opened my mouth, his release filling my mouth.