how they asked you out - boys

Keanu: You were walking down the street and you heard someone shouting your name, "(y/n)!"
"Hey Keanu." You greeted him and for the rest of the day you and Keanu just messaged about having a laugh, it was getting late so he started to walk you home.
When you got to your doorstep Keanu said, "Today's been really nice it has, we should do it again." "Yeh we should." (You go to the cafe, simple but cute)

Keegan: You and keegan were on the bus on the way back from school, "what would you say if i asked you out?" He asked you, "Well you have got to ask me to find out the answer to that question!" You replied winking at him, "Well then will you?" (Went bowling)

Jagger: After you had finished your shift on handing out the leaflets you bumped into someone and look up replacing it to be the same guy from earlier, "someone seems to be following me." You jokingly said to him, "Hmm well you are a pretty girls so what can I say." "At least by me a drink first before you try working yourself in my pants." You replied laughing. "Alright then, give me your number and we will meet back here at 6."

Hunter: You and Hunter were sat at the vic and he randomly came out with, "Hey let me take you out on a date!" "Umm sure." You said really confused while laughing. (He took you to a funfair)

Martin: you had just finished of Bex's guitar lesson and you were packing your stuff up and you heard a gentle knock on the door, "Hey." A familiar voice went, "Hey." You turned round smiling. "This is kind of forward but I've been thinking for a while now, you and Bex get on really well and I really appreciate what you have been doing with her and I wanted to give you something in return." "Aww, that's so sweet but it's my pleasure you don't need to do anything." "I want to, tomorrow night meet me at the vic at around 8 ish?" "Yeah ok." You replied grinning widely

Kush: You had recently gotten into an argument with your parents so kush gave you a place to stay at his till you had somewhere else to go.
You both were sat on the sofa watching me before you and crying while eating ice cream. "Why did he have to leave her like that." You said sobbing into kush's shoulder. "I don't know, just let it all out." "After your crying session you looked up at kush, "Tonight has been really fun it has." You said smiling. "It's has. We should do this again tomorrow night."
"It's a date." You said giggling, "it's a date." He repeated

Jack: You were currently lead on jacks sofa watching the tv when you heard the door open, your turned your head round trying to figure out who it was, in the door way revealed a smiley jack.
"You seem really happy." "Well I've just gotten of the phone to the coppers and they have found the people who did this to you and they are now in questioning!" He said rushing over to you.
"That's great! We should celebrate." "If you want we can go to the vic and get a drink then grab a chippy and come back here after?" "Sounds like a plan." You said smiling.