how they asked you out - girls

Tiffany: After you met up with her and Evie you got her number and kept taking her out on little shopping dates to get to know her better.
Currently you were in new look changing rooms trying on this neon pink body suit while Tiffany was trying on a white skirt.
"Hey tiff?" "Yeh?" She replied while pulling at the skirt, "What would you say to us going to the cinemas later?" "As a date?" She nervously asked. "Yeh I guess." You told her her, "Yeah, sure!" She told you smiling looking down at her feet.

Bex: After you met her that one time on the bench, you went back the day after trying to find her and she was in the exact same spot as the day before.
"Hey bex right?" "Yeah, (y/n)?" You giggled, "Yeah that's me, do you want to um maybe come back to mine and watch a few films, it's getting pretty cold and dark?" "That would be nice." She nervously answered.

Habiba: Habiba has been left to run the restaurant for the day and she was having some major difficulties with running everything, Kathy had asked if you could go and help her out so you being the nice person you are you did.
"Habiba dont you dare!" You shouted running around the kitchen, while she ran behind you with flour in her hand.
"You know your not as bad as I thought you were." She confessed, "oh thanks." You sarcastically said rolling your eyes, "let's go get some drinks down at the vic yeh?" She asked, "yeah why not." You said shrugging your shoulders, taking of your apron.

Louise: You has just gotten out from he bath when you heard someone pounding on the door, "Just one minute!" you shouted throwing some clothes on quickly. As soon as you were about to open the door Louise came flying into your flat, "Come in then." You mumbled to yourself.
"Where is he?!" Louise shouted, "Keanu where is he?" "I don't know i haven't seen him since this morning, now if you don't mind can you leave please?" "Why are you always such a bitch towards me? I haven't done anything to you so why act like this with me?" She questioned.
"I don't know what you are on about." You told her "Tell me what I've done then I'll go." She told you getting closer. "Move." You told her, "No." "Move." you said getting closer, "Why?" You didn't reply, but instead you lent down kissing her softly on the lips.
"Woah." She said trying to catch her breath.
After that happened you guys both went to the chippy and explained your feelings.

Bernie: "Hey (y/n)" you turned round from the table you were sat at and saw Bernadette Taylor, "Hey Bernie what's up?" "Umm well.. I want to ask you something." She stuttered.
"Sure what is it?" "Do you maybe want to go out and get dinner together today?" "Aww yeh sure, that would be really nice!" You told her while smiling widely.

Evie: over text