type of girlfriend they are

Tiffany: She always gets crazy jealous over you, die to being apart of a gang you always had people come ig up to you taking you and sometimes she would forget about your 'job' and think they are trying to chat you up

Bex: She was such a sweetie, she would always turn up at your house when you had bad days with lots of snacks and films to make you feel better. You two also took your relationship very slow like you didn't want to rush anything.

Habiba: She was so cheeky. You could be takings someone's order and she would just come over and slap your bum or you would be cooking in the back and she would start teasing you by kissing your neck. Although she was quite naughty (ew) she would be really understanding as well, for example when you wanted her not to do something she would force you to keep doing it. She also gave out really good advice.

Louise: You two are both so much alike, you would plan on having a movie night but both end up talking about someone you hate and ranting about people, but other than that she is really clingy like wherever you went she went.

Bernie: You both would joke about with each other so much like sometimes people wouldn't realise you were dating because how chill you two are together.

Evie: Protective af, if any guy came up to you in the cafe or the chippy she would go of her nuts. She hates how she has to be touchy with you in public for people to understand that you are dating.