what your parents think of them - girls

Tiffany: Your mum thought she was such a stunning and well mannered girl.

Bex: Linda was happy that you had finally found a sweet and kind girl unlike the girls you had been with in the past she loved Bex, Mick was so happy that his baby girl had finally started settled down with a nice girl.

Habiba: Ian hasn't met her yet in real life but when you FaceTimed him during the evening she would be their with you, he was surprised that you were dating a girl but completely ok with it. He thought she was funny and really kind.

Louise: Karen was really surprised that you got with Louise after all the nights you would sit ranting to her about how much you hated her in the past, but she was happy that you were happy.

Bernie: Mel thought she was very different from your 'type' in the past but she thought she was sweet and really well mannered, even Hunter loved her (but not her family)

Evie: Honey loved her but she was scared when she first met her because she didn't know what to say or what to do but she revealed that Evie was such a sweet and caring girl. Billy didn't like the fact that his daughter was finally dating at first but after he grew on her.