Day 126 [April 6] CLOSED

-------------

Saturday, April 6th, 2019
Day 126

-------------

CLAN STATS

Season: Leaf-fall (3/3)
Weather: Cool
Event: None

Freshkill Pile: 0 prey
Herb Storage: 0 herbs
Border Strength: 11/20

Cats: 43
Warriors: 23
Medicine Cats: 5
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 0
Apprentices: 2
Queens: 2
Kits: 11

Hungry: 28
Starving: 0
Sleep Deprived: 1
Slightly Injured: 3
Injured: 0
Severely injured: 0
Whitecough: 0
Greencough: 0
Nightcough: 0

-------------

CLAN NEWS

The twolegs came back and took the rest of the twoleg traps away. The territory is now safe again!

Unfortunately, Jasminestar lost a life and Tundramoon died in the twoleg traps yesterday. Palemoon was severely injured and died of her wounds. Nectarskip is now slightly injured.

After being healed, Sleekfur and Ren are now only slightly injured and Pinetalon is now fully healed!

Redpaw and Icepaw are old enough to rank up to full warriors! They can rank up using the command /rank up to (new name).

Tundrapaw, now Tundrastorm, has ranked up to a full warrior! Congratulations!

Morningsong's kits are four moons old and are not as dependent on her anymore. She has regained one energy for tasks.

Nutkit, Berrykit, Ebonykit, and Flamekit are old enough to rank up to apprentices! They can rank up using the command /rank up to warrior apprentice or /rank up to medicine cat apprentice!

Redwillow has returned to the warrior rank.

Skullmask stayed up all night to guard the camp. They are now sleep deprived. (0 energy)

Shadowkit, Nutkit, Ebonykit, Berrykit, Flamekit, Sparrowkit, Turtlekit, Lilackit, Morningsong, Jasminestar, Frostwind, Silverstream, Larkfeather, Silentstrike, Sandfeather, Pinetalon, Dawnwhisker, Jaystream, Blizzardshadow, Dancingflame, Ash, Redwillow, Skullmask, Rowanfrost, Tallwhisker, Tundrastorm, Nightblaze, and Ambermoon are hungry. (stats are not updated)

~CLAN CATS~

LEADER

Jasminestar [SnowstormWarrior]
Female
Lithe cream furred she-cat with amber eyes
HuntingSkill Level 5
BattleSkill Level 5
Lives: 4
Stats: Queen (1 energy)

DEPUTY

Spruceheart [robinstar46]
Male
Black and white tom with dark green eyes
HuntingSkill Level 5
BattleSkill Level 5
Stats: Good