Day 156 [June 16] CLOSED

-------------

Sunday, June 16th, 2019
Day 156

-------------

~CLAN STATS~

Season: Newleaf (3/3)
Weather: Warm

Event: Raccoon Attack

Freshkill Pile: 5 prey
Herb Storage: 108 herbs
Border Strength: 4/20

Cats: 56
Warriors: 34
Medicine Cats: 7
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 0
Apprentices: 0
Queens: 3
Kits: 12

Hungry: 0
Starving: 0
Sleep Deprived: 2
Slightly Injured: 0
Injured: 0
Severely injured: 0
Whitecough: 0
Greencough: 0
Nightcough: 0
Hayfeaver: 0

-------------

~CLAN NEWS~

RACCOONS ARE ATTACKING THE CAMP! We need all capable warriors to help defend. If your battleskill level is high enough, find the attack chain and defend the clan with command /Defend. If your battleskill is too low, protect yourself with /Hide!

Only two cats were guarding last night. During the night, rogues crept past the guards and stole 2 prey.

Sparrowwish and Spiderpool's kits have been born! Congratulations! Please welcome Blossomkit (ZuberTheUber_SaveW), Rainkit (NeonSunsets), Ashenkit (Fox_Star), and Willowkit (Oceanheart1123) to the clan.

Flickerheart and Arrowflash's kits have been born! Congratulations! Please welcome Lilykit (Star-Twist) and Shadekit (angelleia99) to the clan.

Sparrowwish and Flickerheart are now queens and have moved to the nursery to take care of their kits. (0 energy).

Skullstar has maxed out his battleskill! Congrats!

Elderstep has maxed out his huntingskill! Congrats!

Lakewhisper and Turtledusk stayed up to guard the camp last night. They are now sleep deprived (0 energy).

Yesterday, Mistglade noticed that Skyfrost returned from a border patrol covered in cotton seeds. He thought they looked a bit like stars dotting her pelt.

Everyone got to eat yesterday!

-------------

~CLAN CATS~

LEADER

Skullstar [TwistedTail]
Male
Black tom with a white skull-like marking on his face, bright green eyes
HuntingSkill Level 5
BattleSkill Level 5
Lives: 9
Stats: Good