Day 87 [February 15] CLOSED

-------------

Friday, February 15th, 2019
Day 87

-------------

CLAN STATS

Season: Greenleaf (3/3)
Weather: Sunny
Event: SETTING UP CAMP

Freshkill Pile: 0 prey
Herb Storage: 0 herbs
Border Strength: 0/20

Cats: 36
Warriors: 24
Medicine Cats: 6
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 0
Apprentices: 1
Queens: 0
Kits: 3

Hungry: 0
Starving: 0
Slightly Injured: 0
Injured: 2
Severely injured: 2
Whitecough: 0
Greencough: 0
Nightcough: 0

-------------

CLAN NEWS

After a long journey, UnitedClan has finally found a new home they can settle in! As a reward for making it this far, you will be able to help decide what UnitedClan's new camp and territory looks like! For those of you who were part of Rise of UnitedClan, you might remember this.

After the usual roleplay area comments, we will post a few comments for different parts of the camp and territory. In the replies to these comments, submit your ideas for what the landscape should look like. If you see someone else's idea that you really like, vote for it! Try not to suggest things that are listed as examples or things that have appeared in the canon warrior series. At the end of the day, we will pull out some of the most popular and creative ideas that you all have submitted, and with them, we shall build UnitedClan's camp and territory!

Good luck, have fun, and may the best territory win!

Congratulations, warriors! You have made it to your new territory! Some things will need to be done to make this place feel like home...

New commands:

/build (name) den
This command will allow three warriors to work together to build a den. A total of 5 dens will need to be built: the leader's den, the medicine den, the warriors' den, the apprentices' den, and the nursery. This command will take one energy.

/find moonpool
The medicine cats will need a new place to communicate with StarClan. This command will allow two medicine cats to travel to find a new moonpool for the clan. This will take two energy.

The rest of the warriors should start establishing the borders by going on border patrols, hunting to build up the fresh-kill pile, and the medicine cats can forage to build up the herb stores.

Unfortunately, UnitedClan lost Maplefur, Darkmoon, Nettlewhisker, Nimbleshadow, and Roseheart on their way to their new home.

Moonwatcher and Gingerpaw were severely injured on the journey. Moonwatcher was healed by the medicine cats and is now only injured, but unfortunately, there were not enough herbs to heal Gingerpaw. She has died of her wounds.

Creekwind was injured on the journey and Dawnwhisker and Ravengaze were slightly injured. Heal them before their wounds become infected.