𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏

𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏

❝AM I NOT SWEET ENOUGH FOR YOU, MURDOCK?❞

❝NOT SWEET AT ALL, LANCASTER❞

BECKA LANCASTER IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST CLICHÉ ALIVE: a rich girl who once lived in a pretty, big mansion in the Upper East Side before moving to a fancy apartment for her own in Park Avenue, and who has had everything in life (yup, everything). That Pomeranian puppy she saw once in a movie and that she cried for having because it was the cutest thing seven-year-old Becka had seen?— she had it for the next day right into her arms. There is the convertible car at the age of fourteen too (though she is twenty by now, and she has no idea how to drive a car and she does not plan in learning any time soon), and like a lot pairs of high heels and so many dresses in her closet that she is sure she's never wearing.

Becka is also a girl who has zero intentions of following her father's wishes about her life, but apparently, as she's his dearest golden girl (what a lovely nickname), it's a must she has to play with to fill his high standards: to study in the same school he once attended, and by that she means to apparently become a successful lawyer like he is and like her younger sister will become soon too. Except that Becka really, really doesn't care about it, and she is maybe more interested in art and that stuff like her mother is too? (or was, who knows; Becka has not spoken to her since she was sixteeen).

And oh, there is Matt Murdock too? The guy who usually sits in front of her all her classes, and who would take all Foggy's Nelson attention no matter if Becka was talking to him first. It also happens that Becka has had kinda a tiny, little and insignificant crush on Matt Murdock since the day she met him and okay, maybe it was his the first portraid Becka ever tried to draw (and it was terrible at the end, by the way), and... Fuck. Why does he never gets to smile when he is around her if according to Foggy she is so radically sweet?