━ 𝔁𝓲. sweet chaos

𝔁𝓲

𝔁𝓲. ── SWEET CHAOS

💘✨🏹💞

         IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, THEY'RE A FEW THINGS Matt has become aware of. Like, for example (and he is not thrilled to start by this one, but honestly it has been the one which surprised him the most), the fact that Becka Lancaster —chatty, lacking of logical sense and intuition Becka Lancaster— is actually as sweet as Foggy has called her all this time. And he's never saying that out loud! Not in front of her, at least. Matt knows what would that do to her ego, and he doesn't exactly need that. He has enough with Lancaster's constant speech of 'I'm so pretty, aren't I?' —so no, he isn't feeding Lancaster's superior princess complex. 

             Becka Lancaster is actually super sweet, if Matt wants to be more specific and really contribute to her superior princess complex. So sweet that Matt actually thinks he likes her... Likes her a bit! But he does. And that's dreadful!—Matt liking Becka Lancaster. Fancy her even (he got a nightmare over the topic and woke up being greatly confused— Lancaster caused him a headache despite being far away. She's really so... So Lancaster). Or perhaps he just fancies the idea of kissing her...?

           He knows it's not that, though. Why would he want to simply kiss her if she's so... So Lancaster? — Shit. Maybe that's the exact reason why he really wants to kiss her in a first place. Lancaster being so Lancaster and sweet and such. Lancaster acting like a princess and probably being one in her own imaginary kingdom. Lancaster... Oh, what's wrong with him? Matt's thinking too much on her lately. He shouldn't be doing that.

          Matt really fancies her (only fancies her, nothing more! But, isn't that already enough...?). All this time considering Lancaster a simple plain rich girl it was actually him falling for her? How did that even happen? How did he allow it? Surely, Matt got all distracted with Lancaster's cheesy perfume and her bells giggle. He is the biggest fool.

          But Matt doesn't know how Lancaster actually feels about him (and part of him doesn't want to dig too deep into the matter) and —probably more important than his intern dilemma—, he doesn't even know how Lancaster feels right now, with all that has been recently going on. He hopes she's okay, or the closest to it at least. Because another thing he has become aware of is the fact that Lancaster feels too much; like if it's her obligation to be in the extreme of the spectrum: she is rather all cheerful and blooming or she's rather all lost and silence. Or all anger and huffs, like during the time she shared with her dad in front of Matt (she was so angry, he can say. But later in the car she suddenly wasn't...?). Lancaster's emotions are probably too strong for her to handle them. She feels too much. Though, as expected, she only wants to show the nice side of every situation. That's where another of Matt's discoveries shows up: Lancaster is a liar. A very talented one. If it wasn't for the fact that Matt usually knows when someone is lying judging their bodies' reaction, Lancaster would probably be able to confuse him.