After Work Luke/Mikey

Luke-

Luke had just gotten off from work and was just walking through the door. You had decided to take a nap around 5 and was still asleep. Luke walks up your bedroom to see you curled up in your white comforter with nothing but underwear on. He stares at you for a few minutes. Looking at how cute you are when you sleep. Your nose is all scrunched up as your probably dreaming, and you cuddle all the pillows and blankets. He slips his shoes, pants and shirt off, and climbs in the bed. He wraps his long arms around you and plants kissed down your neck. You wake up and turn around to face him.

"Good Morning sweetie." He whispers in your ear.

"When did you get home." You yawn.

"Just now." He says kissing your nose.

"Oh" you say cuddling your head im the crook of his neck.

"You look really cute sleeping you know."

"Shh im sleeping." You say before drifting off to sleep again.

Michael-

You had a long day at home with your two toddlers. The house was a mess there was toys and such spread all around the house and you were waiting for Michael to get home.

"Andrew stop hitting your sister." You say while picking up your screaming toddler.

"Baby im home." Michael says walking through the door.

"Daddy!!!!" Your two toddlers scream and run towards Michael latching on to his leg.

You let out a big sigh and collapse on the couch. Michael holds both of your toddlers in his arms and walks over to you taking in the messy house.

"Rough day?" Michael says laughing. You roll yours eyes.

"Come on kids time for a nap." Michael says bringing your kids to their room.

"Awww daddy noo."

Michael comes back after he puts your kids down for a nap, picking up toys and throwing them in a basket on the way back.

"I missed you today." He says kissing you on the nose, and cuddling you on the couch.

You spend the next two quiet hours taking a nap with Michael on the couch.