STRANGERS || 04

After school , jieun was once again greeted by taehyung at the school gates.

" W-what are you doing here...again? "

The boy lets out a soft chuckle before answering " Why? do you not want to see me? I can ju-- "

" N-no! I mean no... " Jieun cut him off , a flustered look on her face " I was just surprised you came here...again " as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

" I'll always come , now let's go " the boy hel the girl's hand and they walked continuously until they noticed that they were holding each others hand like they're a couple taking a walk. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere because of that and it takes a minute before taehyung breaks the silence.

" So... " he trailed off " What are you studying? "

" uh Culinary arts " she started.

" So you're good at cooking "

" Pretty much...yeah " the girl bragged and suddenly an idea popped on taehyung's head.

" But you part-time at a library right? at weekends? "

" Yes , I love books and cooking but I decided to focus on cooking more "

" Ow so Can you cook for me? " the boy asked as they continuously broke the awkwardness earlier.

" Hmm , I've got a cooking test soon so yeah "

" So when will you cook for me? "

" I don't know but probably not today " that made a pout formed on the boy's lips , and jieun noticed this. " aww what a baby " she pinches taehyung's cheeks while chuckling.

" yahhh " taehyung then holds both jieun's hands with his one big hand and the other tickling the girl.

" E-enough! s-stop! " she pleaded and taehyung stopped while the poor girl catches her breath and recovered from so much laughing.

" I know let's go somewhere " taehyung stated.

" Where though? "

" I don't know...how about han river? "

" Ahh what a nice idea! It's been months since I've been there! "

" Now let's go! "

" Wait are we gonna walk from here to there? "

" Uh-I can call an Uber? " the black headed boy suggested.