STRANGERS || 13

" Taehyung pleaseee? " Jieun pleaded to the boy. " Pretty pleaseee? " The boy just stared at the pleading girl and sighed.

He stared at the girl " No " then he stood up and walks to the kitchen , but before he reached the refrigerator , Jieun hugged her from the back that made him stop.

" Please taeeeee? uhm-can you accept it? " the boy removed the girl's hand and faced her with a serious face. " I already said no Jieun , why are you so persistent of that offer anyway? ".

The girl looked down " I-I just want you to showcase your talent? " she said playing with her fingers. " A-and maybe you'll get notice by an international com-! " she adds looking up to him but stops when she made eye contact.

The boy sighed.

" Fine. "

" YESSS " Jieun hugged the boy out of excitement. " Now now , let's eat " the boy said patting the girl's head.

They are in the middle of eating when Taehyung's phone buzzed. " What does it say? " asked curiously by Jieun.

" The offer " The boy answered bluntly. " hey... " Jieun trailed off. " I-if you don't really want to accept that you cou-- "

" Why? " the boy asked lifting the girl's chin. " Y-you don't look happy tho--I just thought, you accept that because of me not by your own will " she said looking straight to the boy.

Taehyung smiled. " It's alright don't worry! say , how 'bout we go for a date-uhm like a celebration or what for me accepting that offer? " he said removing the worry of Jieun.

The girl nodded. " so when? " she asked. " How 'bout tomorrow? at eight. "

The next day. Jieun went to the library.

" Jieun! " Yuna called for her.

" Shhh be quiet! " she said chuckling a little. " It's been a while tho , what happened lately tho? " yuna started.

" Nothing much? " Jieun said that sparked the curiosity in Yuna's mind. " Hmm..How about that Guy? "

" Uhm ah-- " She started but cut of by Yuna's excitement. " WHAtttt??? you two getting along? " she said getting closer to Jieun's face.

" Wait wait! " Jieun chuckled. " So--uhm he's my boyfriend now " she said getting shy.

" OH-MY-GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH "

" We're in a library SHHHHHH " Jieun scolded and pulled Yuna out of the library with people looking at them.

" Shin yuna are you out of your mind?! shouting at a libra-- "

" You two missyyy your boyfriend is just a stranger we met last last week or what? "

" H-hey " Jieun lowered her voice. " I-I thought you would be hap-- "

Yuna laughed. " Of course I am silly! I'm just shocked like you know! DAMN! you caught a very nice fish from the seaaaaa! " that made Jieun laughed too.

" How 'bout a smoothie? " Jieun suggested. " Sureee! we have a lot of story-telling session to make missy "

They went to the nearest smoothie shop and started their so called story-telling session. The story is on-going when Yuna opened that topic.

" Anyway--So did you guys kissed? " Yuna started.

" AISHHHH! what kind of question is thatt! I thought we are going for a story tell-- "

" No-I changed my mind we are going for a question and answer portion " yuna said waving her hands.

" Ugh! what is this Miss Korea? " Jieun said and took a sip. " You silly--so yeah answer the question , have youuu guysss--? " yuna stated with a mocking tone.

" Can we have another question? " Jieun said avoiding that topic. " Why? You guys did huh? "

Jieun began to blush. " NOOO! " she denied. " OHMYGODDD IT'S A YES! " Yuna said with matching eeking sounds that made Jieun to face palm.

" Fine. " Jieun surrendered. " So what does it feels like? " yuna asked like a little curious girl.

" Can we just move on to the next topic please? " Jieun said while covering her face. " No way missy , you're not going home without answering my questions "

Jieun sighed and had no choice. Their question and answer thingy continued until Yuna needs to get home.

" Aww what a bummer! " Yuna said while typing that made Jieun laughed.

" Good for you little girl " then Jieun laughed again. " You can go home by yourself right? "

" Yes , I can manage " Yuna assured her. " 'Til next time! " she said hugging Jieun. " Take care! "

Jieun then went home not remembering their date.

" What time is it tho? " she asked her self looking at her watch but seemed confuse. " Ugh I don't know , maybe I'm just a little bit dizzy "

Jieun went to the bathroom when her phone buzzed. " Hmm just the telecom " and put her phone on the sink.

Then she went to the living room and watched television until she heard her tummy's growling.

" I'm hungry " then she looked in the fridge and find a two piece chicken. " This would do "

She then munched while watching television when she heard a knock. " Who's there? "

" Jieun! "

" Taehyung? "