STRANGERS || 06

Jieun was waked up by a pair of arms that snaked around her waist and she immediately turned around and saw the black headed boy sleeping quietly beside her and she realized that taehyung made her his pillow.

' Taehyung looked peaceful while sleeping ' she thought while caressing his face that's full of bruises...and taehyung suddenly opened his eyes and flinched because of jieun touching his bruises and some wounds.

Jieun then turns her back from the boy so taehyung is now facing her back. Taehyung pulls her closer his face on the crook of jieun's neck..It was quiet. Jieun felt tingles down her spine as taehyung's soft breath hitting her skin.

A scene from last night then hit her head.

" A-about last night? " she started.

" Hmm? " the black headed boy answered , a bit confused.

" W-why are you crying though? a-and where did you get those bruises and wounds? " she asked a little bit husky as she just woke up a while ago.

Silence. She didn't hear any response but only breathing.

" W-well It's o-okay I-- "

She was cut off when taehyung removes his arms around her and sits on the bed ready to go , but jieun catches his wrist.

" A-are you okay? I-I'm sorry " she said her head hanging low.

" Look " the black headed boy then lifts her head by her chin to face him. " Don't say sorry , you didn't do anything...It's just....nevermind , just....don't think about it okay? " he said before he disappeared by the door.

" I'm j-just worried " the poor girl whispered as she heard the apartment door shut close.

--

Jieun is on her way to school , humming a familiar song while walking through the streets...until she felt an arm slip on her shoulder and she immediately holds its arm and twist it.

" O-ouch! J-jieun! It's me! "

" O-oh..s-sorry hehe " she said as a soft chuckle came from her lips and scratched the back of her neck.

" Why did you do that? " the black headed boy asked as they continue walking.

" I thought you are a rapist or something "

" Well I must say you're great at self-defense , but don't do it on me...I'm bruised for heaven's sake! " the boy dramatically acted while holding his head. This earns a chuckle from the girl.

" Well speaking of your bruises...where do you get those from? " she asked curiously the boy beside him changing his expression into a serious one.

" Heyyyy I'm asking you mister " she said tugging the sleeves of his shirt. She waited but there was no answer , but this won't stop her from knowing where those bruises and wounds came from.

" Yahhhh Taeeee please answer me? "

" Taehyung "

" Pleaseeeee??? "

" I'm just curious where those came from "

" Taeeeeeehyungggg "

" Please? so I will kick their asses off so they won't bother you anymore! " Jieun said while punching and kicking the air.

" We're here " the boy then spoke in a serious tone.

" O-okay...will you fetch me after class? " she said before the boy walks away with a nod.

--

After class , taehyung did wait for her and they walked home silently , Jieun's energy drained from school.

When they reached the apartment jieun started again.

" Did boys from your school bullied you? " she said going to her room changing quickly and sat on her bed while taehyung followed her.

" Did some drunk old men did this to you? " she asked again.

" Did-- "

" It's none of your business " she was cut off..and she was shocked by the way taehyung said those last lines coldly.

" T-tae I-- "

" You don't have to worry about me and again It's none of your business " she felt the coldness in his words and she watched as he disappeared from the door.

Tears then began to form in the corner of her eyes.

" O-ouch " the girl clutched onto her head as her head ached again and tears began flowing down her cheeks.

She tried standing up and walk towards the door but she suddenly felt her knees weak and she stumbled on the floor and she tried standing up but as weird as it sonds but...she doesn't know how to stand at this moment , she forgot how to.