24

Reya spent some time with Zoya and Aisha. After dinner, she went to her room. Atharv was on her mind continuously. She got ready for bed and laid down .

Atharv came into her room through window again, Reya was waiting for him with a big smile. She moved the quilt , making space for him to enter. They laid down together in a comfortable silence.

Reya was hiding her face in his chest, as if the light was disturbing her. Atharv didnt move from his place, but the main light of the room went out. Reya moved a bit back .

She saw that the light from hallway was seeping in from beneath the door. "How did you do that?" Reya asked with fascination.

"I can work on the air pressure near the switch "Atharv said with a grin and pulled her towards him again .

She smiled and went to sleep .

Next day, Reya went to college l. Everything was same. But Atharv was extra attentive towards Reya. He kept holding her hand beneath the table or placed her hand on his thigh. The need to be in constant contact was high. She didn't give much of a thought.

During recess, Reya had gone to the washroom when she heard Sasha talking.

"He is such a hottie. The best part, he is always giving me looks like he is interested in me. He stand no chance of denying me. You know, Atharv Singh Rathore is going to be mine soon “Sasha said in attitude .

"Haven't you seen, how he is with Reya today? “Another girl asked.

"Oh that's nothing. She is just a dumb daddy's princess. She won't be able to have his interest for long, it must be pity or some shit "Sasha said going out.

Reya felt her heart stopping for a moment. Atharv was waiting for her in the corridor. "Hey, you okay?" He saw the tension surrounding her.

"Yeah" Reya said with a forced smile. The bell rang and Atharv decided to let it go for now.

At night, when Atharv went to her room, he saw her sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Hey "he mumbled sitting near her.

Reya replied but didn't look in his eyes. Atharv held her chin and made her look at him.

"What’s wrong? “he asked softly.

"You know, you don't need to come daily. I will learn to manage on my own. You... You definitely don't want a silly girl clinging to you all time " Her lips trembled at the last sentence.

Atharv couldn't stop himself, he pulled her in his lap "If this all means clinging to me then I am fine with it. I don't want to change anything ." Atharv said looking in her eyes.

"You must have your own stuff to do, be with some girl and I Am taking all your time "Reya said softly, tears filling her eyes. Her nose was red, her lips trembling.

Atharv couldn't control anymore. He placed his lips tentively on hers. He wasn't sure, if she wanted it.

When Reya wrapped her arms around his neck, he pulled her closer holding her waist and started kissing her. The slight hesitance and lost moves told Atharv that it was her first kiss. He didn't have any idea, how happy it could made him .

He smiled a bit and started running his tongue along her lips. It made her breath hitch. Atharv moved back after some seconds.

Reya was looking at him with flushed face, her lips a bit puffy. He placed a peck on her plump lips.

He was getting affected by her surfacing blood but the need to be with her and having her was much stronger.

He released a sigh and said "I don’t need to be with anyone , firefly .And I think this kiss made it clear that who am I interested in. "

He got into bed with her. Reya was silenced in shock. She hadn't expected a kiss from him. Her heart was beating fastly even after it ended .

"Relax baby, I plan to kiss you more often than not " He said kissing her head. He ran his hand through her hair and soon she fell asleep.

------------

Wo kehta tha "me mr jaunga , agr tum na mil pai "
Me to na mil pai lekin wo phir bhi zinda he .
Wo kehta tha"nhi chorunga , han tumko kbhi kuch bhi hojae "
Aj usny khud btaya he k sb Jhoot tha janaa!

-------
nahi sahi jati, mujhse uski talkh baten

Us sy kaho zehr de de , yun boht tkleef hoti he 🖤🖤

------------
Assalamu alaikun friends! How was the first kiss?