8

" I love you too Jennie.. "

I caress this barbie-faced girl and slowly meet with her lips, her plump and soft lips are really intoxicating. Never in my life I ever imagined to fall in love with someone, I've touch many women before.. But no one can can match the burning feeling she lurks inside me.

I pull her closer as I trace my hands on her neck slowly snaking my hands around her head then intertwine my fingers while grabbing her hair to deepen the kiss. I lick her bottom lips to slide my tounge deeper in her mouth, she moans in pleasure as I slide my tounge and slowly playing with her inside. I have let many women taste my pleasuring touch, but no one can ever return the feeling but this girl.

"Uh..uh.. Jennie.. " her soft moan with my name in it has no match with any other music I ever hear. She tug my shirt hard as I trace my kiss to her neck, sucking while leaving mark all over it, .. "Ahhh, Oh My.. fuck .. J-Jennie.. " her voice intensely change into a higher pitch..found it.. I start to suck while gliding my tounge  on her weak spot, her back is arched and her head is tilted granting me more space to intrude on this masterpiece owned by her body.

After minutes, satisfied with my work, I pull out slowly as I move my eyes too meet her and the moment I did.. I swear, her eyes could hitch your breath.. "Make me yours Jennie Kim.. " her husky voice filled with lust is the last thing I want to hear everyday. "I will.. "

I continue to kiss her on the lips but more intense and rough. We're so much burning that the only sound we can hear is the sound we made while making out, the slurpy and wet sound are like a soothing sound that made to take over my sanity as I start to pull off every pieces of Lisa's clothes. I start to move my kiss to her neck tracing them to her collar bone and move down to her cleavage I paused awhile and continue by slidling my tongue from her cleavage to her neck as I start to unclasp her bra.

"You're so breathtaking Lalisa.. " she pushes me a bit to take off my tank top. My chest brushes on her lips as she take off my cloth, she throw it off then peck on my left breast making my heart beats faster. No one could make me turn on like this barbie doll do.. She tug my body and make me sit on her laps, she start to flick my nipples with her tounge and only God know how much pleasure beaming in my soul as she did.

I start to play her nipple with my finger, I use my thumb to draw a circle on her left nipple while my other hand massaging her right breast slowly with a slight of pressure. Returning the pleasure, fighting for dominance,  I pinch both of her nipples hard and that makes Lisa yelp in a very sensual sound, "aah....J-Jennie..." her mouth went apart and I quickly grab her chin with my thumb and index finger, tilting her face to meet mine, making her doe eyes stare into me.. "Not so fast baby, you're such a naughty girl.. " I push her making her lay down on the bed, I move down to her crotch, still fixing my lustful stare on her and start grinding on her slowly.

I haven't take off our underwear but I can feel our mixed liquid from a particular spot, I look down and damn.. She's damn wet.. "Take them off Jen..please.. " Lisa beg when I grind faster. "You really want to feel it? Hmm? You want me to spoil you that much baby? " she nods and grabs both of my breast, squeezing it "hmm.. Yes.. Lisa.. Play with my boobs baby.. " I grind faster as Lisa start to suck my nipples hard, "Ah.. Lisa..fuck.. You sexy barbie doll.. " the moan and the wet sound she make while sucking and nibbling my nipples making me hornier, the mixed scent of our wetness and the sweat on our body making me more riled up.

I can't hold myself anymore..

"Jennie.. " I feel a light shake on my shoulder. "Hmm.. Lisa.. "