14

AUTHOR

"Lisa.. Someone is looking for you.." The person at the help counters smirks while pointing at someone who is currently sitting in the lobby, wearing a white turtle neck long sleeve, blue cropped jeans, and sunglasses. Lisa gulped as she saw the person, for a while, her movement struck.. " Who's that? Your sugar mama? " Lisa turn to the person and glared. "Watch your mouth miss Elsa.." she turns her eyes back to the girl. 'What is Jennie doing here?'.

Jennie was waiting for Lisa since 2 hours ago and didn't even mind waiting for that long. "Aren't you going to meet her?" Elsa questions her as she realises Lisa is still standing in front of the counter. She sighs low, she doubts whether it is a good idea to meet the puffy cheek girl in her workplace, plus they have a bad experience together in the therapy center.

" Why didn't you come to me when you already saw me minutes ago?" a bold voice snap her thought. She turns back just to see a fierce pair of feline eyes staring at her. She scratches her nape as she nervously searches for the right answer. "Answer.. Miss Lalisa.." her intimidating voice makes Lisa more nervous.. The person at the help counter also shivered as she sees Lisa helplessly stand still. She thought it must be the death of her. Lisa immediately grabs the older girl's hand and drag her out of the lobby. She looks back at Elsa and sees her mouth 'Goodluck'.

"What are you doing here Jennie?" Jennie rolls her eyes hearing the first sentence blurt out from the barbie face girl she was eager to see. "I want to see you obviously.. you've been away for too long now," Jennie answered plainly. "Well.. You can wait for me, I'll probably go to your house anyway.." Lisa protested, repressing her tone from getting loud. Silence enveloped them for a while. "You always say that but then ended up being busy." She turns her back on the tall girl.

"I miss you.." Jennie answered with a whisper, she pout and cross her arms on her chest, looking away from the taller girl, her action makes Lisa's heart melt instantly. "Hey.. I'll be at home before 6.. This time, I promise.."Lisa cups the petit girl's face gently. " It's been weeks since we saw each other.. "she pouts again, and that makes the taller girl's heart melt in instant. How did the bold intimidating girl turn into such a baby? She shakes her head with a smile.

" Arasseo.. Arasseo.. I'm sorry because I have too much work.. But I'll make it up tonight okay? " Lisa put on a light kiss on the dumpling cheek making the shorter girl blush instantly. "Y-yeah.. I'll g-get going now.. See you.. You better mark your words or I'll be hunting you in your workplace every day!"

The small sweet act from Lisa made the usually scary kitten flushed in redness. Lisa stares at her for a second trying to suppress her laugh as she sees Jennie foolishly stepping back and forth like a person who lost her direction, feeling all shy as it is the first time Lisa pull a bold move towards her. "You should go, Jennie.. I'll come to your house before 6 okay?" Jennie nods frantically in answer.

'Cute' Lisa thought.

She gets back inside after sending her puffy cheeks girl off in a taxi. A wide smile plastered on her face, and her heart filled with a heavy lump of happiness. She was missing the girl too and seeing her today makes her can't wait to finish her work and rush to go home. She shakes her head with a smile, she can't understand herself either.. Where is the boundary she swear to protect, it seems like she is weaker than before.. She doesn't think she could resist anymore..

"Look like someone is above the cloud.." A voice intrudes her dreamy thought, Lisa turns to face the voice owner and finds Mrs. Carmella smirking at her.. 'Does that smirk have a meaning?' she felt nervous as she remembered the incident between her and Jennie. 'Did she know Jennie was here?' Cold sweat starts to drench her forehead. "What with that smile? Did you.. Perhaps.. Met someone?" Lisa's heart thudded as she heard her supervisor's question, and she avert her eyes to the left side. "Your.. Lover ?" Mrs. Carmella takes a step forward, making their distance closer. Lisa widens her eyes, looking at her supervisor with an obviously shocked expression.