Darkness

I've read so many amazing Star Trek Into Darkness stories that I had to start my own.

Like the rest of my stories her name is Amy Beasley. (my real name if you didnt know) Shes 18 and is on the enterprise as a rounder, meaning she is trained in every part of the ship and, due to her high level, if the captain and first officer are not present then she takes over.

Only problem is, she gets into trouble a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a knock on the door and groan before moving over to the door. I open it to Chekov, my best friend since we both started. "its too early."

"Get veady, we hav been called."

I rush to get ready and he just stands there laughing. Once in uniform and looking good, I grab his hand and run. He catches up and we sprint off to the shuttles.

Luckily, I live on campus which means I'm closer. We both rush through the terminal to our shuttle and bundle in. James Kirk, captain and another of my best friends, bursts out laughing.

"The meeting isnt until tonight." I glare at Chekov who chuckles and walks to sit with Sulu. I slump next to Kirk and Spock joins us.

"So whats the meeting about?" Turning to James.

Tapping my nose in the childish way that he knows but annoys me and makes me feel five again, he says, "you'll have to wait and see. Oh and heres this back," He throws me my reviever.

I look at Spock who looks away then turn back to James, whacking the back of his head hard. He groans and rubs it. Bones laughs and the shuttle prepares to take off.

James takes this chance to tiggle me. I jump back, nearly onto Spocks lap, #awkward. I jump forwards again and share a look with James before we both burst out laughing.

We arrive after about ten tiggle fights and moving over to Chekov who was more than happy to let me sit inbetween him and Sulu to get away from James.

As soon as we arrive at the Enterprise, I'm dragged (literally) onto the bridge for an explanation which is also broadcasted ship wide. "Right, for the next six months were surveying a planet which is going to be extremly boring...."

Bones looks at me and I whack the back of James' head before innocently smiling. He corrects, "will be unbelieveable fun and should collect us some useful data. Kirk out."

James turns to me and I run. He chases after me but fails as I can run extremly fast. I slow down to let him see me and he does. The chase continues.

We get to a small bridge and I jump off the bridge onto the one below. He looks down and I blow a kiss up. I see him disappear and jump up back on the bridge again.

He will never learn. I walk back to the bridge to see Spock isnt here either so I sit in the seat. Chekov raises his eyebrows.

"I'm allowed."

Spock enters a few minutes later and looks at me, I shurg. Lets just say that we dont see eye to eye, his a goody two shoes and I'm more mischievous and decide to do things the fun way. Oh and I helped James cheat on his test that Spock runs. Spock thinks I cheated when I completed it but I didnt that time.

James walks in ten minutes later and pushes me out of his chair. I just sit on the floor cross legged.

Spock asks, "dont you have something to do." Being extremly rude as he always is with me.

I stand up, "no not until I do security tonight, which means I wont be around most of tomorrow so you'll have to save your rude comments for later." I walk out, fucking vulcan.