Trip to the Planet

Amy's POV (a month later.)

I'm standing on the bridge listening to the plan. From date collected, the volcano on the planet below is prime to explode at any time and James has decided to go against the 'prime directive' as Spock puts it and save the planet.

"Woah, your insane."

"Yes I know." I roll my eyes at the cocky git standing in front of me.

"Look, why dont we do this, Mr Sulu and Uhura fly the shuttle that will be clouded by the ash cloud. Sulu's the best pilot and Uhura the brains of the operation."

"Hey." James' comments.

"Oh come on, its true. Me and You can get them out of the way and I will only say this once," I sigh. "Spocks right, he knows more about the device than the rest of us (except for me but I dont want to go into a volcano.)"

Bones says, "if the plan can get Amy to agree with Spock then its definatly worth it."

James says, "fine Amy's plan it is."

"I think both me and Uhura are the brains of the operations around her. Afterall girls are better." Uhura high fives me.

Chekov comments, "hey, zat is unfair." I move over to him and stand behind him, hugging him with my arms on his chest.

"No its not." I kiss his cheek before walking off. James takes the lead and storms ahead.

I fall in step with Bones, "what was that about?"

"I dont know." I nod and we all enter a shuttle as the ship is plunged into the ocean. I strap down and he sits next to me but looking straight ahead.

I whisper, "you alright?"

"fine."

"No, what is it?"

"Nothing." We fly out and onto the beach. We change before jumping out and then ascending and disappeared. "Lets go."

"No, your going to tell me whats going on?"

"Are you with Chekov?"

"No, his one of my best friends."

"Then why did you kiss him."

"Okay, he had never been kissed before and it was a month ago." He turns to me.

"What?"

"Thats what your were talking about right?"

"Yeah." He says quickly.

"And I kiss your cheek all the time." We start walking.

"No you dont." I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"Happy now." He doesnt answer but sprints ahead. I catch up with ease and we run into the area where the species live.

James grabs what they are bowing to and we make a run for it, avoiding the spears being thrown at us.

We report back that they are clear and we get a mini lecture from Spock. He places the thing on a tree and we rush towards a cliff.

"I bloody hate you."

"No you dont." He shouts as we jump off the cliff. I remove my cover to reveal my extremly tight fitted water suit. I attach my breather and start swimming off, next to James.

We get into the ship and the water drains out before the door opens to a not so happy Scotty. "Do you know what a stupid idea it was to hide a star ship at the bottom of the ocean..."

He goes to ramble on but James cuts him off, "Wheres Spock?"

"Still in the volcano." James rushes off and I kiss Scotty's cheek before rushing after him.