Almost

Its been a hellish first week.

Bones has been checking up on the tests I did and concludes that his superhuman. Brilliant.

Kirk has been trying to talk to me but I have been ignoring him. Except when Khans around as I act shy and blush when he looks at me but he ignores it.

Uhura and Spock are arguing but I honestly dont care much about that.

Sulu and Chekov have visited a few times and have made things better.

Then there is Khan....

Every opportunity he gets, he flirts with me or touches me. When I'm in the bathroom, he joins me. He even showered with me which was awkward.

Whats worse is that I wake up, in his arms near every morning and I love the comfort. It doesnt make any sense.

So here I am now, waking up.

I open my eyes to see him smirking, I wonder why and then realise that his hand is under my underwear, on my ass. "Get your hand off me."

"Move yours then."

I then realise that my hand is on his member. I retract immeditatly and jump back. He pulls me forwards. "You said my name last night."

In all honeslty, I have an amazing sex dream about him last night. "Probably, trying to kill you in my sleep."

"It wasn't the threatening tone, more of a sexual manner."

"Doubt it as I was dreaming about someone else." I move towards the bathroom and he comes over, pulling me back over to him.

"He doesnt feel the same so give up and I will give you exactly what you want." He whispers the last parts in my ear, making me slightly turned on.

I push him away and move into the bathroom, locking the door. Again he joins me in the shower and.....

Begins pleasuring himself.

I recall back, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"I do it every time in the shower. Even better if you do it." I get out of that shower as quick as I can and throw on some clothes before stepping outside.

His really turning me on and it isnt helping me pretend to be attracted to Kirk. I dont know whats happening to me.

I re-enter and his still in the shower.

Ten minutes later, he joins me in just a towel wirh a smirk playing on his kissable lips. Damn him.

"Are you your that you dont wish to...."

"Nope, I'm good." I lay back on the bed and he joins me (still in a towel.) "Get changed."

"Make me." He whispers in my ear.

"Fine, I will go eat without you." Realising that his loosing this one, he moves off and drops his towel. I close my eyes as he dresses and open them when I feel a weight on top of me.

"Whats on the menu?"

"Not you."I push him off and he sits up, pulling me back with a spin so I'm standing inbetween his seated legs.

"Are you sure about that?" I place my hands on his shoulders.

"Definatly." Then the door flies open and Kirk comes in with Spock. I jump back from Khan, looking at Kirk whose clearly angry.

"LT Amy, outside." I walk out quickly. I'm joined by the pair who are both looking at me. Kirk with anger but Spock is calmer. "What was going on in there?"