Decisions

gg I blink and groan as I come to. "What is going on?"

Scotty's out on the floor. Carol whimpers on the floor and Khan holds James.

"Amy...."

"Khan what are you doing?"

He says, "do we have a deal?"

I look to see Spock on screen. "Yes, return them."

Khan drops James and heads over to the controls. The rest of them begin to disappear. James shouts, "Amy."

I slowly get up. "Khan what have you done?" He ignores me again.

"If they aren't mine, I will know."

"Vulcans do not lie."

"No ship should go down without her captain."

I run towards Khan, knocking him to the ground. The transmission cuts off and Khan flips us so his leaning over me. "What are you doing?"

I shove him off me and we both stand up. "They would never let you be with me. I go back and they will kill me."

"You can't just kill everyone."

"I'm doing this for us. You won't be happy with Kirk...."

"I never said I was going to be with him."

He slams his hand on the table. "There was no way to get me out. They would kill me or worse freeze me again."

"How is that worse?"

"It doesn't matter, either way we wouldn't be together and you would forget about me. He will be there and it will happen. I will never let that happen." He glares and I back up.

"Khan, your scaring me." I back even more.

"Amy..." He steps towards to me and I step back, shaking. "I would never hurt you."

"But your willing to kill people I care about. I see as my family."

"If I don't they will come after us."

"I don't know. This shouldn't of happened." He steps forwards and I let him. "We could of gotten out of this. Your help today could of let us be together. You could of stopped Marcus and been a hero. They wouldn't have killed you and could have given your crew back to you."

"Your too niave. They wouldn't have seen it as that, they would see it as your captain saved everyone. I wouldn't be recognised and you would be imprisioned for assisting me."

"No...."

"Its true."

Tears start to form and fall from my eyes. He pulls me into his arms and thats when an explosion forms. Khan screams, "no."

"No. Khan."

"They killed them." The ship begins to fall to the earth. Khan grips onto me and traps me between him and the control desk.

Third Persons POV

Bones asks, "wheres Amy?"

"Still on his ship." Scotty confirms.

James pats Spocks back, "nice one with blowing up the torpedo's."

"I followed your lead." James pats his back.

"We still need to get Amy back."

"Captain, your going to want to see this." They all head over.

"What?"

"We went through the footage that was in Amy's room and found this." They all watch as Amy and Khan lie together, they have no volume but can see they are talking, but she is in his arms.