chp 5 relief...?

Ryan's dad picked him up and left the school. "Really Ry? This early in the mornin'? Why?" Ryan replied,"I don't know..." Ryan knew that it would be no use arguing with his dad so he waited until his dad asked what happened. But his dad never did, he just dropped him off at their house and he left. His dad told him he's gotta go back to work. So Ryan just turned on the tv and got a bowl of cereal. He fell asleep a while later and had one of his reoccuring dreams, the one where he raps against his idol, Eminem. He woke up and turned on the radio and heard Dr. Dre. Not like Eminem but he still LOVES Dre. Suddenly... he had the urge to just punch someone... but not in an angry way, like he's pumped up, like he could fight someone. Weird. He texted his friend,"Im suspended dude. mikes an asshole ya no?" His friend, Dylan texted back,"Yea, i no lol y u suspended, werent u fiting on da bus?" "Yea" Dylan replied,"Yeah, cool Clomps" Ryan was often called "Clomps" becase of his shoes, clompy and holes in the front, and velcro. He hated his shoes, but right now he didn't care. He wanted to fight for... SOME reason, but why?

[] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] [] [ ] .

Sorry this chapter is short kinda thinkin of what to do next... leave a suggestion