Responsive

•here I am, practically talking to myself. I've been a tad depressed lately so... Yeah dumb update even though I have literally like no readers.•

~Olivia~

'I meant to ask... Can I see your pictures sometime? Xx H'

Olivia's heart was skipping ten times as fast as normal. She had received the text hours ago. Harry knew she read it, he could see the 'read at' whatever time she read the message and he was probably thinking he did something wrong.

In Olivia's opinion, he was doing something wrong. He was caring for her.

Olivia was gaining a crush on the boy who could run her heart over with his tour bus when he left in a couple of months.

She mentally awarded herself for the brilliant metaphor but that wasn't solving her dilemma.

'I mean, yeah. They're all saved onto my MacBook- along with a jillion other devices- so you can see them whenever. -Olivia'

She thought now he wouldn't want to see them or even be around her due to her lack of response, but he immediately responded himself.

'So I can come over tonight, then? Xx H'

Olivia groaned. Great. This one would most likely take another six hours to answer.

~Harry~

The Cheshire lad had his long and lanky legs propped on the footrest of the leather recliner. He was typing on his lap top when his phone dinged, alerting him of a message.

'How's your break going? -Lou'

Harry grinned. Although him and Louis had stopped hanging around in public due to bad rumors, they were still inseparable behind closed doors.

'Yeah. How are the girls? And little E? Xx H'

'Fine, really. Lottie is a big problem. She won't stop talking about how sexy you looked at Mum's wedding. Mum responded by telling her you needed more buttons on your shirt and that shut Lottie up. -Lou'

Harry found himself laughing out loud. He really missed his best mate. The two talked for a while and Harry completely forgot that he had no response from Olivia until she texted him.

'I mean, yeah. They're all saved onto my MacBook- along with a jillion other devices- so you can see them whenever. -Olivia'

Harry really wanted to see her photos.

'So I can come over tonight, then? Xx H'

He didn't mean to be straight-forward but he hated being alone.

'Yeah, I guess. What time? -Olivia'

'An hour? Xx H'

'Yeah. I'll see you then. -Olivia'

Harry immediately scrambled up, sending Louis a quick message about how he needed to go and stumbled up to his room, pulling on a nice outfit and shoes along with a hat. He grabbed his phone, which was going to die soon, and shoved sunglasses onto his nose before taking off to make a quick stop.