A Frozen Heart | Suzuno Fuusuke [part 2/2]

Tori: Hello everyone~! We're back with the second part of 'A Frozen Heart'.

Ryouhei: We're back, sorry this took a while.

Tori: I'm so sorry! *bows* I underestimated how much work I have to do... I'm really, really sorry!

Ryouhei: Yea. But now we're back with the second part.

Fuusuke: Last chapter things got a little bit hectic.

Tori: Yup! I wonder what you're going to do after (Y/n) told you what happened~?

Ryouhei: No you don't *smirks* The reader will though.

Tori: It's called anticipation.

Ryouhei & Tori: *talking about stuff*

Fuusuke: This'll take a while... I guess I'll start it. If you haven't read the first part, we suggest you do so you'll understand what's going on. And now, let's start the chapter.

(Y/n) - Your name

-Recap-

"The Flame Striker..."

"What does Flame Striker have to do now? (Y/n) tell me, what happe-" He immediately went silent and and his bangs covered his eyes when I said the following,

"... was actually someone from Aliea Academy... We thought he was the Flame Striker so we devised a test for him. It got a bit out of hand after the match... He kicked a black ball and there was huge gusts of wind... Some of us got hurt from the match and some from the wind. I was watching the match, so I fell and got hurt when the wind hit my direction..."

"What did he look like?" He asked sounding irritated.

"What're you talking about, Suzuno? Are you okay?" I grew slightly uncomfortable.

"Just answer the question! What did this fake Flame Striker look like?" His tone got louder and sounded cold and demanding. I've never seen this side of him... It's scary...

Startled, I answered him, "H-he had crimson hair and gold colored eyes..." An angry expression erupted from him.

"Sorry (Y/n), I have to go now. I have something I need to do." He walked away, a deadly glint in his eyes, leaving me there alone.

_______________________________________

Fuusuke's POV

I walked along the halls of Aliea Academy's base and barged into a certain room,

"What's the meaning of this?!" I slammed the door open.

"Wow! No need to slam my door down, Gazel. And what in the world are you talking about?" He raise his brow.

"Don't play dumb with me, Burn. You challenged Raimon?" I glare at him.

"Oh that... I did. And so what of it? It's non of your business, Gazel." He smirked. Using the words I did last time. I grew irritated seeing that smirk of his. But sad as it is, he was right. It wasn't my business. Why am I so pissed off?

"Why do you care so much that I challenged Raimon? Were you afraid I'll defeat Raimon before you and Prominence will earn the title of Genesis? Or maybe..."

He stood up and walked beside me and gripped my shoulder. "There was someone you don't want to get hurt?" He whispered next to me and I whipped my head towards him.

"What the hell are you talking abou-"

"Don't try to hide it, Gazel. I know you've been meeting up with that (h/c)nette." My eyes widen. I was trying to keep those meetings a secret.