Chapter 2 Detective Squad

"Ok everyone I know this is a time of sadness and panic but freaking out won't help... We need to find out who the murder is before anyone else gets killed" Said James before he was cut off by the sound of iPhone tapping. "Shguuuuuurrrrrr" said James. Shannon looked up from her phone. "Sorry I was just updating my Facebook status to.. WE ARE ALL DEAD!" Shouted Shannon. One second later it got a like from Jaiden Animations. " Huff.. Ok guys me and Jaiden will have a look around you guys stay here" said James. " Wait!!!" Shouted Shannon. "Let me come too :)" She said happily. "Ok" said James. James and Jaiden walked around the mansion looking for clues. "Is this real?" Asked Jaiden nervously. "Sadly yes" said James. Shannon looked at a painting on the wall. "Hey look it's a Lemmon.... I wanna squeeze it" Said Shannon. " Don't touch it" Said James as he walked away. The walked down the hall until they came across a door. "Alright everyone step back" Said Jaiden. Jaiden opened the door and Shannon fainted. It's Alex Clark was in there... hanging. There was a stab mark in his stomach and there was blood on the wall that said LEAVE NOW! "Oh frick"said Jaiden. "Go wake Shannon up" said James. Jaiden went over to Shannon and shook her awake. Suddenly a rope came flying out of the roof and wrapped around Jaiden's neck. "Oh Shi...." Said Jaiden when the rope pulled her towards the roof. "JAIDEN!! Shouted Shannon. James ran out. "AK HE.. Ahh..LP AK" Shouted Jaiden who was turning purple. "I GOT THIS" Shouted Shannon. She ripped the lemon painting off the wall and threw it at the rope! The rope snapped and Jaiden fell on the ground. "Cough! Thanks! Cough!" Said Jaiden. "What a sharp painting" said James.

Art by @Nat_Haha