Chapter 1 The Invitation

Jaiden was browsing her emails. As she looked threw the thousands of fan emails she noticed an odd one. It read, hello animator you have been invited to the first annual animators dinner. Jaiden just sat there looking at the monitor confused. She looked down at the address and it wasn't very far away so she figured she'd go. About 5 minutes later she got a call from James. "Hey Jaiden did you get a weird dinner invite email?" Asked James. "Yeah" replied Jaiden. "Are you gonna go?" Asked James. "Eh why not" said Jaiden. 5:00pm... James and Jaiden arrived and met some of their freinds like Rebecca, Shannon, Jazza, Dominic ,Ilyssa, ECT... They all sat down at a large table in a large room. They kinda sat there awkwardly until Adam who was sitting in the corner spilt all of his wine on Tim it wasn't long before Tim and Adam were in an argument about who would clean Tim's clothes, when suddenly all the lights went off and the sound of a gun being shot echoed threw the room! All the lights came back on and Tim was frozen with horror in his eyes. Adam noticed the wine was getting a lighter red, Then Tim Collapsed on the floor... dead. (In this world when you die your body fades away) Tim disappeared and everyone lost it! Adam was on his knees shouting "THE WINE KILLED HIM!" While Ilyssa was shouting at Adam telling him it wasn't his fault. Jaiden was just in the corner hugging her legs and rocking. Dominic tryed to make a run for it but the front door was locked tight. James stood up on the table "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" He shouted. Everyone turned and looked at him.....

Art by Nat_Haha