Chapter 8 Arrows

After the interrogations James sat down and tryed to work stuff out. The others just hung around cautiously. Suddenly the sound of a wire strumming and the sound of arrows hitting something could be heard. James and Jaiden ran down the hall and saw Jazza lying on the floor impaled by many arrows. He disappeared and James and Jaiden just sat there wondering if they will ever make it out alive. Then Tabbes walked out of the bathroom from in front of them. James and Jaiden just stared. "Can I help you." said Tabbes awkwardly. "Did you do this???" Said Jaiden and James in sync. Tabbes looked down and saw Jazza's bloody clothes with arrows in them. "What the! No!" She said. James grabbed her by the arm and put her in a separate room and said "if you leave here we will know it's you!" Back in the main room Adam was putting bandages on Dennises leg. James sat down and started writing a victims list. Everyone was scared and miserable. Jaiden was sitting in the corner drawing a bird and Ilyssa was drawing her ex boyfriend burning. Dominic was lying down throwing paper at the wall. Katzun stumbled into the room. "When did you get here?" Asked James. "I arrived early and fell asleep." Katzun replied. Suddenly there was a scream coming from Tabbes room.