Chapter 4 Bulldozer

The detective squad went to the front door. "So whats your idea exactly?!" Asked James. "You will see!" Said Shannon! Shannon grabbed here phone and called her best friend Splenda. "Yo Splenda bring the bulldozer to the creepy mansion' We are stuck inside with some murderous psychopath." Said Shannon. "Im on it!"Said Splenda. "Uh may I ask? Why do you have a bulldozer?" Asked Jaiden. "Rescue first questions Later!" Said Shannon. After a while Splenda arrived. "Alright hit it!!!!" Yelled Shannon. Splenda slammed her foot on the pedal and launched the bulldozer at the door at full speed! CRASH!!! The front of the bull dozer was completely smashed and Splenda was sent flying at the door. "SPLENDA!!!! ARE YOU OK???!!!" Screamed Shannon. "Im alright I think I may have a concussion. The door didn't move!" Said Splenda. "Go home and rest. I don't want you getting hurt!" Said Shannon. "But Shannon!!!" Shouted Splenda. "Don't worry about me ill be fine" Said Shannon. "Ok" Said Splenda. "Bye" Said Shannon. "Bye" Said Splenda. "Wow that door can really take a beating." Said James. "Got any more plans?" He asked. "No" Said Shannon. Suddenly Luke (aka Lukeorsomthing) ran through the door. "U OK I HEARD A HUGE BANG!!!!" He shouted. "We are fine" Said James.
"Oh ok!" Said Luke! Then Luke swiftly left the room.
Back at the others Dominic was trying to break a window. " Ah this table ought to do it." He said. Dominic lifted the table over his head and prepared to throw it at the window. At that moment Illysa walked in. "Uhhhh Dominic what are you doing?" She said. "Well since we are all trying to escape I figured I should try as well" said Dominic who proceeded to yeet the table at the window. The table hit the window and fell back on Dominic. "Owww" he said. Illysa was on the floor laughing.  "Yeah I deserve that" he said as he got up. Mean while the detective squad was figuring out what to do!