nct in osaka: the roommates.

It was already decided from the beginning that the female and male members wouldn't share rooms. It didn't need to be said, it was just something you'd know wasn't the best idea.

So, while the boys were sorting rooms using a system of who picks whose earpiece, the girls did things in a much more simple way.

Scissors, paper, rock?❞ Rin suggested. And that's exactly what they did.

The group split up with Sera and Maya against each others and the three youngest (Yujin, Rin and Luna) against each other.

The two winners and the three losers would share rooms in that respective way.

Sera managed to beat Maya with scissors and after a few rounds, Yujin finally won against Rin and Luna.

Maya, Rin and Luna were disappointed at first, but after realising who their roommates were, they all squealed in excitement. The boys, who were still in the middle of their roommate-choosing process, all stopped to look at the three as they stood up and hugged each other.

What was that all of a sudden?❞ Doyoung asked.

▄▄▄▄▄

Whose room is this?❞ Yujin peeked through one of the opened doors with a camera while walking to her room with Sera and laughed when she saw Taeil practicing 'Cherry Bomb'. ❝Woah, what?

Taeil stopped dancing and laughed nervously at the arrival of the two Venus members. ❝W-what's going on? Who are you?

We're the room inspection team,❞ Sera joked. ❝We have to make sure that nobody is breaking any of the hotel rules.

Who's your roommate?❞ Yujin asked. As if on cue, Taeyong walked through the door with a camera, surprised to see Yujin and Sera there.

They are the room inspection team,❞ Taeil explained. Taeyong playfully gasped and bowed to offer respect while Sera and Yujin looked around the room.

Well, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong here. You guys seem to be good at obeying the rules, so we'll take our leave now.❞ Sera walked out of the room, with Yujin following her as Taeil and Taeyong bowed to them.

Once they closed the door, they burst out in laughter at what just happened. ❝What are we doing?

▄▄▄▄▄

As soon as the loser trio made it to their room, Luna and Rin jumped on the closest bed to the entrance while Maya filmed their surroundings.

Maya walked past the two and placed the camera on the other bed so that she could open the sliding doors that covered the window.

Rin reached over and grabbed the camera to film herself and Luna. ❝So...what are we going to do?

Should I play some music?❞ Maya asked. She grabbed a speaker from her backpack and connected it to her phone. Not long after, it started to play a song all-too familiar to the girls.

Leggo, world 이 공간 속에 비밀~]

Shimmy, shimmy!❞ Luna shouted. 

Don't you know I'm a 내가 널 이끄는 boss~]

Maya began to smile fondly and cheered on as Rin and Luna began to dance. Along the way, some of the NCT U members in the 'Boss' lineup happened to be passing by and joined them, making it all the more fun.

In short, even as the losing trio of the night, they seemed to be winning anyway.

▄▄▄▄▄