"put on your dollfaces..."

「the not-so-bright side of nct.」

+ Yujin's constant hyperactivity genuinely annoys the members at times.

+ Maya and Ten get into constant disagreements, and not the playful type.

+ NCT Venus members are prohibited from interacting with the male members during promotions.

+ Ever since being given the "goddess" title, Luna has been constantly told not to speak unless spoken to on variety shows.

+ A former SM trainee that nearly debuted with NCT was removed for sexually harassing Luna who was also a minor at the time.

+ Sera was once forced o do a kiss scene for a music video, but the production team decided not to include it in the final cut.

+ Taeyong and Sera don't get along at all off camera but act close because the company expects them to.

+ Mark, Luna, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno and Yujin once got in a brawl with some drunkards when walking home from a night out.

+ Rin was nearly kidnapped by a sasaeng who got a job as a staff member at SM just to get close to her.

+ The 99-liners (Rin, Lucas, Yujin and Mark) once got into a fight that lasted a week before the older members got involved.

+ Rin was practically starved by NCT Venus' former manager until she passed out from malnutrition.

+ The NCT Venus members were prohibited by their former manager from contacting their families during promotions.

+ A former makeup artist for NCT Venus purposely used makeup that Maya was allergic/sensitive to.

+ Maya and EXO's Kai used to date and broke up on bad terms after the news of Jennie and Kai rose.

+ Yujin and Red Velvet's Yeri have been rivals ever since SM Rookies when they were both added into the Red Velvet lineup.