after mom falls asleep.

SEATING ORDER!

SEATING ORDER!

yujin - rin - felix - hyunjin - luna - jisung - changbin

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The 99-00' liners of Stray Kids and NCT Venus are already loud as it is on their own. Put them together, and you have a mess. Put them together on a show where you have to be as quiet as you can?

Now that's something worth watching.

[ HOW TO PROCEED: ]

1. Secretly make and eat a meal while mother is sleeping.

2. Make a noise over 70 decibels, a penalty will be given.

I heard that mom got beef as a gift. So today, we'll make steak kimbap,❞ Yujin explained. ❝We'll start from Changbin's side. You just have to find a rice paddle.

Changbin turned to a blue box next to him and looked at it sceptically before putting his hand in through the hole at the top. He dug around and pulled out a... spikey stress ball.

/BEEP/

How do you mistake that for a rice paddle?❞ Hyunjin asked.

Everyone tried their best to keep in their laughter as Changbin looked at his penalty, a grandma wig, in distaste.

Forget it.❞ Yujin snickered and Jisung watched sceptically as Changbin scooped rice into the bowl he held with a (gloved) hand. ❝Done.

Okay,❞ Jisung said. ❝Time to put the vinegar in...

Luna passed the bottle of vinegar to Jisung and watched as he mixed it into the rice with curiosity. Being unfamiliar with the process, she asked, ❝Why do we put vinegar in the rice?

We―❞

/BEEP/

Jisung mentally face-palmed when he realised he spoke in a normal tone of voice rather than a whisper and Luna looked at him apologetically.

His penalty was for someone to draw on his face, which Luna took charge of. Feeling guilty for being the reason Jisung got the penalty, she drew two small hearts on his left cheek as an apology.

How cute,❞ Yujin cooed as Jisung tried his best to avoid eye contact with Luna.

He gets a cute penalty and I...❞ Changbin shook his head and attempted to sit down from his kneeling position but accidentally knocked a spoon off the table. ❝I―❞