Oh No, Not You - Episode 2

I hear the doorbell ring, again. "Katelyn! Kawaii~chan! APHMAU!" I yell for the girls, hoping I won't have to get up, but no answer. I hear the doorbell ring again. "Ugh, I'm coming!" I scream.

As I opened the door, I noticed someone from the past. Someone I never thought to see before. Zane.

"Good evening, my name is Zane. I am in charge of the neighborhood watch and I-" he started without noticing me. 

"Z-zane?!" I scream. I hear frantic running down the stairs. Then, soon enough, Aphmau pushes me away from the door and decides to answer it herself.

"Oh.. you," Zane scoffed.

"Please. I know what your reaction would've been if I let Y/n keep talking."

"T-that was..? Let me see her," he responded.

"No way!" Aphmau screamed. I nudged her away from the door and mouthed, "I got this," to her. "Um.. okay," she hesitantly allowed me to speak with Zane.

"Would you like to come in?" I offered.

"No thanks."

"Then why do you want to talk to me?" I asked, confused.

"Because Kawaii~chan asked me to draw fanart for her. I agreed until she told me it was fanart of the two of us."

I looked away from him with pure rage, "Kawaii~chan!" Then I heard shuffling from some feet attempting to rush across the house. Away from me. I turn back to Zane, "Sorry.. she's been obsessed since high school."

He looked at me with his one eye. "I see. Anyways I better get going," he said, walking off.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"Hm?"

"H-here," I said, giving him my number on a piece of paper. He took it and left. 

I turned around and closed the door. "KAWAII~CHAN!!" I yelled while running to her room. I banged on the locked door, clearly upset. Then, Katleyn walked over to me and moved me away from the door.

"What is all the yelling about?" Katelyn asked.

"K-kawaii~chan hired Zane to make fanart for that... t-thing.. in the basement."

"It's a shipping shrine!" I hear Kawaii~chan scream from inside her room. After she says that, I hear Aphmau giggle, who is also in Kawaii~chan's room.

"Whatever, can you guys keep your voices down. I'm trying to meditate," Katelyn said, upset.

Kawaii~chan opened her door. "Oh, speaking of which, Kawaii~chan will have the tea she made for Katelyn~sama to her as soon as it's done!"

Katelyn smiled, "Thanks Kawaii~chan! I'll tell you the same bedtime story I told Y/n last night as payment."

Kawaii~chan jumped and gasped. "Can you add lots of kissing?"

"If the tea is AMAZING, yes," Katelyn smirked.

Kawaii~chan screamed in joy as I looked at Katelyn with pure anger. She smirked at me and went back into her room. Kawaii~chan went downstairs with Aphmau to finish the tea.

~~~~~

To distract myself from the current incident at hand, I decided to walk around the house and set up the last bit of furniture. I started with plugging in the television, then putting away the groceries. I walked up to my room and made plans for decorations. I had a Minecraft Diaries poster, a Kingdom Hearts 3 poster, and a hung up photo of Zane and I. I also had my bed and dresser set up, but I had no idea where to put my desk.