6

"Hi Soph." Arya came out of nowhere, just awkwardly starting a conversation with me, it was pretty obvious that things had gotten pretty awkward between us these last few months and winter vacation was almost here.

"Hey," There was silence for a while. I was kind of waiting outside for Pari, recently Arya even started taking the car even the walking to school together and talking time we had was pretty much shattered.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Kind of yeah."

"I wanted to ask why you're ignoring me."

Now that was absolutely fucking hilarious, she thought I was ignoring her, me the one who called and texted first.

"Seriously Arya? You've got to be fucking kidding me-"

"No, I'm not fucking kidding you, Sophia don't you see what you've become? You've changed."

"For the better, Arya, for the better. If you can't accept the fact that I'm actually happy now, then, seriously dude, just let me be happy. After all you just hung around me because I let you rule over me."

As soon I spoke those words her expression broke my heart, and it flooded in just how shocked she looked. I always melted for her, it was not different this time.

"Arya, fuck I'm sorry I-"

"Have fun playing make believe."