4

"Babe, what's going on between you and Arya?" Cate asked, staring at Layla who was sprawled on the grass doing her homework.

Pari looked up from her phone, "Actually yeah, y'all don't even talk nowadays."

I bit my lips, not knowing what to say, "I don't know, like we used to talk always but recently she doesn't talk me and I like, you know, tried to reach out to her, and none of messages are delivered."

Honestly, her not talking to me was breaking me, like I felt shit. I mean I've heard eventually people drift apart but I never thought Arya and I would drift apart.

"Tried talking to her?" Layla whispered while scribbling on the page, the girl was still getting used to my presence, being a really shy girl.

"I don't wanna fight? Like I swear to God, I know Arya and I can't say anything to her."

"Babe, what did you say about your messages not getting delivered?"

"They get sent but like they're not getting received."

Cate gave me this look and I could legit hear her saying, ‘bitch seriously' in my head. Pari seemed as lost as I was at the moment. The former instantly picked up the phone and asked "Whats her pro pic?"

"She doesn't have one, like she does that occasionally, remove the picture."

Layla seemed to understand something that me and Pari did not seem to, and Cate put her hand around my shoulders and showed me a picture of Arya smiling while staring a flower, a picture I has taken for her.

"Thats her profile pic, darling." Cate seemed to be slightly wincing.

"How do you have her number?"

"I have everyone's number Soph."

"Wait wait wait re you telling that Arya blocked me?" The world seemed to spinning in circles around me.

Pari caught me, way short to actually catch me though, but still her hands grasping mine was still comforting. "Let's not jump to conclusions."

Too late
I'm really good at jumping apparently