.9

"michael, i want to show you something," you spoke, breaking the peaceful silence that fell over us. we were sat at the graveyard. the sun just began to set in the distance. i found you here when you weren't at the dinner.

"what?" i said. but you didn't answer. you simply stood and brushed off the dirt and grass and waited for me to follow. i did. you grasped my hand and pulled slightly

you began to walk away from the graves and towards the old path that lead into the woods. nothing was said as you pulled me along. the gravel was covered by leaves and the crunching of our feet began to echo throughout the woods.

"mary, where are we going?" i questioned as the walk drew on. not that i minded too much; i'm just out of shape.

"deja vu" you laughed bitterly but said nothing more because we came to a stop. an old wooden bridge that looked like it hadn't been used in a decade. you dropped my hand and began to walk forward.

"mary, why are we here. this bridge doesn't look safe." i spoke. but you didn't care.

"that's the beauty of it, michael." you turned your head and smiled. i rushed after you as you took the first step on to the decaying wood. i really didn't want to do it, but, you wouldn't stop you kept walking further and further out and over the rushing water below us.

some of the boards were missing and you could see the descent to the rocky river. i felt uneasy but you were laughing and humming as we finally came to the center of the bridge. there was a huge part of the bridge missing and you stood a looked down, like you were searching for something.

"mary?" i reached out my hand to intertwine our hands. but you pulled away before i could and walked towards the ledge. "mary, what the hell are you doing?" I rushed as you leaned over. i gripped on to your upper arm and pulled you close to me.

"jesus michael." you snapped ripping yourself away from me. "it's not like i was going to jump or anything." you smirked.

"mary, that's not funny. come on, let's go." i said calling you.

"what would you do?" you stepped further away from me and closer to the ledge.

"what?" i breathed out.

"if i jumped, michael. come on let's not play dumb." you shook your head and turning away from me. what is wrong with you? you never act like this. to be honest i could feel the anger rise within me.

"don't fuck with me mary, i swear to god if you don't stop and-"

"and what michael? what are you going to do? push me around a little bit? go head." you snapped and spun around to face me once more. i could see your tear filled eyes. all you did was smile. even though the tear began to flow down your check you just smiled.

"where is this coming from?" i asked.

"just stop! stop pretending. oh my god, michael do you actually think i would ever like you? let alone love you?" you asked wiping away your tear soaked cheeks. "we've only know each other maybe four months? two of those month you stalked me, so i hardly count those."

"mary," i begged.

"god! you are so fucking insane. get a grip on reality michael! the only reason i stuck around was because i can get a little lonely sometimes and you were there and pathetic with your 'it's my turn to torture you' shit." you shouted. i felt like i was going to snap.

slowly you began to climb up on the ledge without breaking your gazed from me. you slipped here and there but once you got to your feet you looked up to the now black sky and smiled. i just stood there frozen with anger.

"maybe i will jump, michael."

"no," i felt a cool tear run down my pale cheek.

"wouldn't you like that? i'm saving you the hard work. i'm torturing myself" you whimpered before turning to look down at the river below. then you looked back to me.

"no, don't leave me. i-" i choked up.

everything began to move in slow motion, the sound around me faded away rapidly, i felt numb, and i couldn't breath. i rushed forward as you began to slip, i tried my hardest to reach you in time.

and you jumped.

~

oh. my. god.

i'm in love with this update.

sprry for not updating in 4eva but school is cray.

this is edited:)

so.

what do you think?

comment and vote <3

-abbi

UPDATE:

I'VE. EDITED MOST OF THIS YAYAYYAUA. :)