1.1

You looked beautiful as you laid asleep, so innocent, and so pure. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and brush the fallen hair away from your face. But I did nothing in fear of tainting your purity. How did we end up here, Mary? This has been such a journey for us, hasn’t it?

I never planned for it to go this way. But that’s life, baby. You just have to let destiny run its course. Now I know that I sped up the process just a hair. Who can blame me? I just want you; and I got you.

Mary, you are my moon, my sun, my life, and my world. Do you remember that book I’d see you read so much? Well I finally read it. I just wanted to see what was so captivating about this old beaten book. I found it in your tiny apartment while you were asleep a few days ago.

Lolita.

I had heard of this book before and that it was about this creepy old dude who evidently fell for some 13 year old girl. But it was some much more than that. It was a true love story. Humbert wasn’t a creep. He just wanted to be loved and he wanted to show his Lolita that he loved her. Just like you and I, baby. I saw myself in Humbert.

Humbert knew that Lolita loved him too. But he knew that it was wrong to love someone like her but in the end he didn’t care because love was love. I know that Lolita had short of a tragic ending and well we wont have that.

I was willing to go at extreme lengths to show you that I love you and want to show you the world.

I sat here watching you as you lay peacefully engulfed in your own little slumber and i thought that I was crazy. But I was just crazy for you and so what if that made me a little creepy. Even in the dead of night you were so captivating.

I reached out pressing the pad of my thumb to stroke the softness of your cheek. God you are so beautiful to me. The noise you make, the face you make, and the movement you take, send shivers throughout me. I want you, all of you.

I knew that you were scare at the moment and I would try everything in my will to suppress those fears. Because I don’t wont you livin in a fear of me.

But I couldn’t help to feel the sinking fear in my stomach. Now that you’re hear with me; what was I to do? Being patient was never my strong suit but I knew I had to be for you. This was all knew for me too, mary. I had never really seen what love was like, nor how to act upon it. I mean look at where we are.

This most I can do is wait for you.

And that’s just what I’ll do.

I KNOW THIS SUCKS.

LIKE THIS STORY IS SO OVER THE PLACE.

BUT I STILL LOVE IT AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS.

LIKE AND;AD;KNASD

ILYSM

PLEASE READ MY NEW LUKE FANFIC:

MOIETY

DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALL THAT JAZZ. ILYSM

-ABBI