1.2 GUESS WHOS BACK

"mary, wake up. jesus michael she's done nothing but sleep for the past two days. i told you this was a bad idea."  luke turned to me. he had been trying to get you out of bed for the past two hours. it was late on a sunday and we needed to talk.

but you wouldn't say anything to me. 

"shut up luke!" i snapped at him. in return he rolled his eyes and shook his head before slowly turning back to you. he moved his hand to place it softly upon your head. "don't fucking touch her luke. you know the rules!" i raised my voice at him once again. 

"fuck you man! i do nothing but try and help you. i'm done you wake her up on your own!" luke replied and stood up storming out of the room.

i just stood there in the silence not truly knowing what to say. i know i've hurt you. i don't know how to make you understand why i did the things i did.

"mary, listen to me. please?" i begged. after a minute or two i saw the covers began to suffle as you motioned for me to continue my speach.

"okay. you have to here me out, got it? i didn't mean to hurt you." i spoke slowly. "well, i mean i did. only because i wanted to get you back. i was so mad at you, mary. but, you have no idea why i was so angry with you. that's becasue you can't remeber. you don't remember me.." i was trying so damn hard not to cry. but i could feel the tears pooling in the corner of my jade eyes. 

i saw your head turn to face me. your eyes were pale and lifeless but still they gave me a puzzled look.

"i'll explain more mary. i promise." i said sniffling. 

"michael, what are you talking about. please, no more staling." your voice cracked as you spoke. 

"do you remember how your mom died?" i breathed out.

you just nodded. "we were in a car crash, michael. what does this have to do with anything?"

"well, granted i had no idea your mum died. i just knew you two were in the crash. i tried to get to you when you were in hospital. but, they wouldn't let me mary. they told me you were in the type of condition i wanted to see. by the time they let me see you, you didn't remember me." at this point i was already crying. i didn't even care anymore. all the angry i felt once before was slowly flowing through my veins.

"w-what? michael? no.." you spoke out. 

"you remembered everyone else, mary!" my voice began to raise. "why couldn't you remember me! you always told me i was the only person you cared about! i was the one person in this fucked up worls that you cared for and now? now i look crazy because i've tired everyway i could to make you understand and remember!" i was shaking now. 

"michael! we just met two months ago! what are you talking about? i don't, i don't understand!" you were now yelling, i finally gave up. i went to the closet that was placed in the corner of the room and open the door pulling out a single photo album. 

"mary, i said i tired everyway to remind you! but you just didn't. so i started over." i said as i placed the book on your lap and waited for you to open it. after a few seconds you finally opened it,

inside were hundereds of photos of you and i. 

GUESS WHOS BACCCCCCCCCCCCCK. IVE MISSED YOU GUYS AND I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP WHAT I HAD BECAUSE MANY OF YOU LIKED IT THAT WAY!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

IS HE A CREEP AFTER ALL?