You don't exist anymore.

You're breathing,you're moving,you're eating,you exist. But the only difference is you're not existing in the chapters of my life anymore.

It's like you were here sitting next to me laughing about this so insignificant yet so precious,but that was a long time ago.

You left these pages so fast,unlike the way you said you slowly fell for me. Fast like these tears dropping on this unwanted letter. You left me questioning. "Why?"
"Where did I go wrong?"
"Was I not good enough?"

After chapters of grieving,I realised you were not going to join the book anytime soon. Or ever again. Did this book bore you? Or you just fell for it because of it's cover?

It's funny how you came in using numerous words and ink, but left within a sentence.

I'm grateful for the memories,even though they weren't good enough; never enough to make you stay.

And even after everything, all I could think of, all I want to write about is how have you been?

Cause no matter what you're still stuck in my head. And no matter how hard I try, the ink will forever be stuck to these pages. And these pages to this book.

And because I still believe you left for a reason. Too good to explain.

You're just an imagination now. Because the real you has already left, so who am I talking to anymore?

I think it's my turn to leave you: from my story and to move on from yours.

Goodbye to those pages and goodbye to the person who once existed.

...
7.04.19
(A/N) I'll go for a proper sequence once the book is completed. Or should I stick with the beauty of random emotions?
What do you think?
Love,
Srish.