Chapter 1: First Day of School

"Get your out ass out of bed!"

"no." I mumbled.

"Samantha Marie! I need to get to work and you need to go to your first day of school, so get out of bed NOW."

The first day of school. I hated those words together because I dreaded school, the teachers are annoying, girls with too much makeup with barely any clothes on, the jocks that think they run the school, with everyone "in between". The only thing that keeps her up at school is her friends. She has two friends that she knows she can trust on; Taylor and Rylie. These two girls always make her happy when it's one of those days where you're just feeling down.

"Samantha, 15 minutes!"

I roll out of warm, comfortable, bed and into the cold air.

"Can Summer come back?" I whisper to myself as I put some mascara on.

*At School.*

I walk into school like I've never been there before. I haven't been there in so long that everything looks different. I look around and I can see the "different groups." You got the freshman, the jocks, the sluts, the nerds, the loners, the annoying assholes, and of course Harry Styles. Harry is known as the "Player" at school. He can get any girl he wanted at this school and when he does, he dumps her within a week. I always try to stay away from him because I know he's trouble.

I give my new schedule another look and walk into my homeroom. Great, I hate everyone in here.

It seemed like the longest 45 minutes of my life then finally the bell rung for 1st period. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as my homeroom.

I quickly walk into my Geography class to see Harry. I sat down and I had a strange feeling that someone was staring at me.

I glanced up and I was right, someone was staring at me. It was Harry. I looked down and pretended I didn't see anything.

While the teacher is telling us about the new year, I can't help but think about Harry. Why would he be staring at me? I'm not social at all and not as pretty as most of the girls here, so why?

*Ring, Ring, Ring.*

Well that was quick.

I glanced at my schedule again and it's math, wonderful. After putting away my schedule, I ran into someone.

"oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I quickly said as I tried to get to my next class.

"It's alright, babe."

I know that voice. That accent.

I looked up and sure enough, it was Harry.

"uhh, yeah I really didn't mean to, I need to get to my next class.."

"It's alright, May I look at your schedule?

"Um, sure." I didn't expect that to happen.

"It looks like we have Math, English, & Biology together. I'll walk you to our next class if you like?" He smiled to show his dimples.

Oh my gosh, those dimples! I never noticed them until now.

"Oh thank you but I could walk myself.." I tried to not look at his eyes, but it's impossible.

"Are you sure? I would really like to.." There he goes showing off his dimples again.

"I'm sure. Thank you though. Bye." I smiled, he's really polite.

"Bye, Samantha."

"Bye." I smiled to walk off on the opposite side of the hallway. How did he know my name? I never talked to him before besides now, I'm not popular, and I barely talk in class. That's odd.