Chapter 4: The Beginning of Something New

*Harry's Point Of View.*

Did I just say I love her? Already? She's probably thinking I'm crazy or moving too fast. But I didn't care. It's true. I did love her.

*Samantha's Point Of View.*

I had to take a moment to process everything Harry just said to me.

'I love you, Samantha Walker.'

Wow, and to think that I never had a chance with Harry, now here he is expressing his feelings for me.

I went with me instinct and..

kissed Harry.

It was a romantic kiss. Our lips synced together and I feel Harry's hands touch my back as my arms are around his neck. I feel his lips smiling as I play with his hair.

So this is what a Harry Styles kiss felt like.

We release the kiss and just stared at our eyes.

Harry, pouring out his heart was probably a gutsy move and learning that he always had a crush on .. ME?

I giggled and smiled while he smiled back.

"Harry, It's true. I always thought you weren't a sensible guy. You never cared about relationships. I thought you were just trying to "seduce" me yesterday."

I watch as Harry laughed when I said "seduced."

I playfully punch his arm, again.

"I usually don't fall in love quickly either and I promised myself that I would never speak to you before yesterday. After seeing the funny, mysterious, serious-at-times guy, I have a different heart for you."

I look at the time, 10 minutes before lunch.

"It's too late to go back to class.. do you want to wait here until lunch?" I smile waiting for a response.

"Sure thing babe, do your want to sit with my friends today?" Giving me a cheeky smile.

"Ok, let me just text my friends letting them know I can't make it today."

I look up to Harry's eyes as he looks back.

I smile then look back at my phone.

'Sorry can't sit with you guys at lunch today. got other plans.. :)'

I click send.

I set my full attention back to Harry.

"So what do you want to do?"

I asked Harry.

Are we .. dating? Should I ask him?

just before I ask him, the bell rings.

------------------------------------

We get up from my seat and I see Harry's hand reach out to mine.

we're holding hands.

What is everyone going to think? I slipped that thought out of my mind because I didn't care what people think anymore.

We walk out of the classroom, through the halls, and out to the main, busy hallway through the cafeteria.

Harry leads the way to his table.

"Hey guys, I want to to meet, Samantha."

I smile shyly. In front of 4 guys.

"Hi, Samantha. I'm Liam!"

"I'm LOUIS!" He's energetic! I thought to myself.

"I'm Niall." I could hear an accent, Irish maybe?