Chapter 8: How To Ask A Girl To Homecoming. Part 1.

It's been 3 weeks. New relationships happened. Rylie & Niall confirmed their relationship. They "fangirl" over Justin Bieber together, which I find is so cute.

Taylor & Louis never had a relationship. They're just really close friends who talk about random, funny things.

Liam & Danielle are in a relationship. I knew they were meant to be together ever since that group project, speaking of the group project, we passed!

Harry & I are still together. We're known as the "it" couple at school. The kind that all of the girls wanted. We still only care about each other and are always be each other.

Another big event is that is soon is HOMECOMING! I look around seeing all of the guys asking out their girls with different, creative things. I wished that happened to me. I give clues to Harry, for example; telling him some ways some guys ask girls. I always talk about homecoming hoping that he'll ask soon.

------------------------------------

*At Lunch.*

I walked to the cafeteria by myself. Harry said he'll meet me there, which confuses me but I just went along with it.

I sit down at our usual table being greeted by Danielle, Niall, Rylie, and Liam.

"Hey!"

We all greet each other.

"Where's Harry?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, he said he'll meet me here.."

Before I could finish my sentence. I can see the curtain to the stage in the cafeteria go up. Then I see..

Harry.

"Hello everyone! This one goes out to my lovely girlfriend, Samantha Walker!"

I feel eyes go to me but mine just stare at Harry, admirably.

"This is the song, Samantha first heard me sing and every since that day, it became my favorite song because of her. She's the best girl I have ever met. Thank you for believing in me, Samantha. I love you."

Then a familiar tune appeared through the speakers. Isn't she lovely.

'Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful. Isn't she precious? Less than one minute old. And I've never thought through love we be, making one as lovely as she, but isn't she lovely made from lovee!'

He sang as he never lost the sight of my eyes.

"Samantha Walker, will you go to Homecoming with me?" He said as he pulled two homecoming tickets out of his back pocket.

"Yes!" I stand up and run up to him. We kissed right on the stage as everyone cheered an clapped around us.

"I love you." Harry said as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too, forever and always."

"Pinky Promise?" As soon as he said that, I remembered the first day we talked, when he asked for a pinky promise to walk me to class.

"Pinky Promise." Our pinkies forced together like puzzle pieces, just like I remembered.

Then, Harry picks me up bridal style down the steps and out of the cafeteria. Everyone cheered and I felt like I was getting married! He carries me out of the school and all the way to his car.

"Ditching school again?"

"Today is our day." He said as he kissed me.

We drive down the street to an old-fashioned diner.